✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CP FANS around the world

Spraycan Soul

VERSION 2 PICTURES NOW POSTED! SKIP TO POST #420, PAGE 28

The task in a nutshell. You tell me your city location in the world (and your favorite Coldplay song or songs) and I'll post you on a world map with a pin for all to see!

So many of you have told me that you liked this project and you have no idea how good that makes me feel because if you guys like it, then I know I'm doing something right because all Coldplay fans know what they're talking about don't they!!!???

UPDATE JULY 12th, 2015

Okay guys, VERSION 2 of the MAP OF CP FANS AROUND THE WORLD can be seen if you skip to #420, PAGE 28. There was some heavy updating done in the Far East (Indonesia, Vietnam) as well as the USA (especially Texas). You may see 2 Australian pins "in the middle of nowhere"; that's because those 2 replied with just "Australia" and no city name. If you want me to update that to a city just let me know in a post. Thanks everybody for joining in…this is a huge amount of fun for me!

:parachutes::arobtth::x&y::viva::mx::gs:

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool…thanks for your replies! Hopefully the thread will continue and I can get a good map going….on that note, how do you get a picture into these messages…I'm still having trouble. When I click on the "insert image" it makes me put a URL in…can't just copy-paste a picture in???

Anyway, rules are loose, of course, on the songs you like…pick 1, 10, 20, anything!

@ I ran away, what flag is that?:D

I'd prefer to go flagless but somehow I can't choose that option...or does anyone know if there is a way ?

Yes, it's how you selected the flag in the first place. You go to Settings/Edit Profile/<label>Country Flag:/scroll all the way up until you hit the empty slot and then just click it and save.</label>

Love it that so many people have Politik as their fav song, it is one of my favs too !

Batman, I have already tried this but whenever I do that, the following vBulletin message appears: "A required field called Country Flag is missing or has an invalid value." I had to select a flag when i initially registered, not on the settings site.

Spraycan - LOL :D

Love it that so many people have Politik as their fav song, it is one of my favs too !

Batman, I have already tried this but whenever I do that, the following vBulletin message appears: "A required field called Country Flag is missing or has an invalid value." I had to select a flag when i initially registered, not on the settings site.

Spraycan - LOL :D

Alright I'm gonna go pester the Admin about it ~

LOL spraycan, you already asked, remember http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/104351-Chris-piano-vs-guitar?p=5715274&viewfull=1#post5715274 :) ? it's the Bahamas

I'd prefer to go flagless but somehow I can't choose that option...or does anyone know if there is a way ?

I've sorted this now. Go back to the setting screen and the option will now be lower down the page. It should let you select a blank line at the top. Save it and then there shouldn't be a flag on your profile :)

• Like 1

Spraycan Soul;5715907]Alright so I'm still amazed at how easy these forums let CP'rs communicate all over the world. I'm a technological nerd that way. Gonna make my own map of your replies. And favorite song.

UPDATE ON REPLIES THUS FAR (as of 5/16/15….or 16/5/15 as some of you guys across the pond may write it:

USA 2, Germany 2, Australia 2, UK 2

Then 1 each from Belgium, Paris, Hungary, Slovakia, Indonesia…..a pretty nice sampling thus far and hope I get more!

Leading continent is certainly Europe right now, and although Germany, USA, and UK tied with 2 replies, I'd have to give the tiebreaker to Germany because one of them is Batman, an esteemed veteran of Coldplaying forums.