✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CP FANS around the world

Spraycan Soul

@Spraycan Soul : Well I found that you tagged me in the map.. (Ben- from Trivandrum, India, Kerala)

But will you please add my name in your manual list too??? n please take a pic of it too while you post it...please...

I wasn't in the list u recently updated (manual list pic)

Hi Ben CP….that was just one random picture of the manual/written list I compiled…there were more sheets, couldn't fit all pages in one photo…your city was listed on one of the other ones. Just took a random picture to show how I was manually writing things, etc.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Spraycan Soul, great work! But it seems you have either misplaced my pin or forgotten about it. My hometown Brunssum, Netherlands is located in the bottom half of that small appendix-thingy located between Belgium and Germany.

Hey Spraycan Soul, great work! But it seems you have either misplaced my pin or forgotten about it. My hometown Brunssum, Netherlands is located in the bottom half of that small appendix-thingy located between Belgium and Germany.

I think I see what happened. I didn't forget you. I think I just pinned you too high. I'll move you down. Sorry.

Summary of Project, in case you're just coming in on the fun!!

The task in a nutshell. You tell me your city location in the world (and your favorite Coldplay song or songs) and I'll post you on a world map with a pin for all to see!

The Coldplaying.com home page has been updated with map pics.

So many of you have told me that you liked this project and you have no idea how good that makes me feel because if you guys like it, then I know I'm doing something right because all Coldplay fans know what they're talking about don't they!!!???

:parachutes::parachutes::parachutes:

UPDATE: 20/6/15

I have updated pictures of the map of COLDPLAY FANS AROUND THE WORLD! This is as of June 20th 2015. There were a few who just gave me a state name or country name (no city) so I just had to stick a pin in a random place in that country/state…but I'd say 95% told me the city and I located it on a map app from Apple and/or google maps and pinned as accurately as I could…click on the link below to bring you to the group of photos You guys are the best fans in the world, as Coldplay always says. One pic is of my "raw materials"..pens, part of the manual list of cities I kept as they came in. I hope it continues to grow! I hope you like them, and spread the word so more people join in! And I can't thank you all enough for making this so fun for me!:)

:parachutes::arobtth::x&y::viva::mx::ghoststories:

http://www.use.com/Ceobc?p=1