✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CP FANS around the world

Spraycan Soul

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got two people from Sweden haha woo! (Also from gothenburg) Check my post on p.11[emoji106] dont wanna miss out on the few Swedes ;)

love this project btw! [emoji1][emoji111]️

Thanks for that note about the project. I love when I get positive feedback like that. :P

More importantly I completely apologize for missing your earlier entry. And I send all of those Same Peter Forseberg comments your way. Isn't it a felony to NOT like hockey in Sweden? :laugh3:

Me: Kerry, Ireland

Brothers and Sisters (specifically from the Ode To Deodorant promo)

And God put a smile upon your face from Glastonbury 2011

That's actually my favorite tune as well (I mean God Put a Smile..). Mine was specifically from the LIVE 2012 MX DVD, but the key is LIVE…it's like a whole different hard-core song. As Chris said at the Royal Albert Hall on July 2, 2014: "Where do we go to draw the line…..all the girls scream if you're having a good time……….where do we go to fall from grace….oh all the boys, make some noise, TAKE THE ROOF OFF THE F*(CKING PLACE!" :lol::sneaky: So much energy in that song it's amazing.:guitarist::guitarist::drummer::guitarist:

Spraycan Soul has given us all a map update :D (Of North America & Mexico)

2j26srd.jpg

Thanks Sparky! Appreciate you posting the update and putting on the home page; I just printed the homepage for a notebook I keep of cool stuff off the website; okay yes I just admitted what a nerd I am that I keep a Coldplaying notebook....oh well....will update soon with more parts of the world! Thanks! :P

:parachutes::arobtth::x&y::viva::mx::gs:

From Milwaukee, Wisconsin but living in Amsterdam, NL for the last year :)

favorite has to be Politik, from Live 2003. Violet Hill & Clocks come in close though. Thinking about getting a part of a tattoo to have "but time is on your side" from 'Amsterdam' as well. Seems appropriate for a lot of reasons. first post!

Jutland, Denmark

My favorite song has to be Fix You (even though it is SO hard to choose just one - there are so many great ones! :D) - but that particular one has a very special meaning to me, and can always cheer me up, when I'm in a bad place <3

P.S. I am totally in love with the idea behind this project! :D