✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Happy 10th Birthday X&Y!

Happy 10th Birthday to the most underrated Coldplay album, X&Y !

:x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y:

It's almost like I feel guilty....kindda like picking a favourite child....so I'll cough as I say it so the others don't hear because I truly do love them just as much ....I LOVE YOU X & Y...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most beautiful little pair....X & Y! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

'God bless X & Y

More colour than a summer sky'

[emoji320][emoji304][emoji171][emoji4][emoji173]️[emoji172][emoji170][emoji169][emoji120][emoji295]️

Happy Birthday - My favorite album ever X&Y!!!!

The best album of Coldplay!!!

:x&y::x&y:

Seriously if I was to go to confession.. ..it's always been my favourite...oops..I said it...but it's always been my favourite ....Opps again...just something very special about X&Y! *runs out of confessional* ...[emoji120]

Hi all ! Just listening to X&Y in its entirety :)

That poll up there is tough ! I wished you could choose 5 or 6 answers :D

Just as a reminder, since we are celebrating today, what is your personal "X&Y Story" ? Would be cool if more people participate !

Here's the thread to post it in:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/104457-X10Y-Share-your-personal-X-amp-Y-story-!?p=5718758&viewfull=1#post5718758