✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Other music artists using their own version of Xylobands.

IneedYou23

I guess it was only a matter of time before other music acts started doing something similar to what Coldplay has done with the Xylobands. Taylor Swift is using them on her new tour. I've also seen Ingrid Michaelson have some type of version of the wristband. I also saw a glow wristband being used during the country music awards last month.

From what I've seen, I think the Xylobands are the best version still. They seem brighter than all the other types of wristbands that are out there. In some small way it feels like these acts are copying Coldplay, but I guess we can always say they were the first to come up with the idea. It may even be a compliment in a way.

I hope the Xylobands return next tour! What are your feelings on other acts doing something similar to the Xyloband?

Some other company is trying to rip them off I think. I can't see anything about it on Jason Regler's Twitter but i'm sure I saw him or the Xylobands page mention it before on there. Anyway, they are the original and the best - the pioneers :D They're expanding the Xylobands to phone apps too. No idea how it will work but should be interesting to see!

I can't wait for a head full of dreams tour! I also love that they're called xylobands. Did you guys know that they were designed by a sex toy maker? Strange but true. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Some other company is trying to rip them off I think. I can't see anything about it on Jason Regler's Twitter but i'm sure I saw him or the Xylobands page mention it before on there. Anyway, they are the original and the best - the pioneers :D They're expanding the Xylobands to phone apps too. No idea how it will work but should be interesting to see!

Maybe something like the lighter on the cell phone app but better?:happy::omgomg:

It's funny that the name xyloband is growing to be the new general name for glowing wristbands used during concerts. At some point everyone will use it but no one will know what the roots of the name are.

And i think we can expect an improved version for the next tour (brighter, changing colors etc.)