🏆 VOTE ORPHANS AT THE MTV VMAS 🏆
mburn

The Strokes

yeah but the strokes have only come to phoenix az once and that was when i havent heard about them so im sure they do alot of touring in canada

It's a shame they couldn't drop down to San Diego and play a show here. I've heard the new album and the songs are really good, especially Under Control where The Strokes do "soul". To me the album is a bit short with just 11 songs that run about 2 minutes long, and almost half of the songs aren't exactly new (they played a majority of them frequently on their previous tour) but it is good.

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant get the strokes until the 28th!!! LIARS! they all lied to me! the newspapers lied to me, they said 21st and worldwide is 21st and u.s is 28th.. canada is not part of the u.s. canada is its own country dammit. this sucks. i have to wait another week.

NICENESS!!!!!!!!!

got my album today

i'm on the second listen. so far my favs got to be Automatic Stop, 12:51, and The end has no end

Overall i think it's a really good album, but agree with u guys that the first one was better.

but this one ROCKS TOO!!!!!!

I was actually worried it would be crap, but it's great!!! so i'm happy :D

i thought it would be kind of different.

theres this one song on room on fire. i dont know what its called but it sounds like one of the songs off the first cd.

Its REALLY good. I didnt quite know what to make of it at first.

Its similar to Is This It without sounding like a carbon copy... after a couple of listens I cant get a few songs out of my head - the first song and the last one, as well as Reptilia, Meet Me in the Bathroom - and it stands up on its own right without feeling like a complement to their debut.

In other words it rocks! :cool:

I wanna be fogoten...and i dont want to be remembered...

sing along with the strokes

isnt there just so much hidden and deeper meaning in the lyrics of strokes songs ... 'the end has no end the end has no end the end has no end the end has no end' :P