✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Minions

I ran away

I saw Minions in the cinema tonight and i think they are supercute ! (OK, the story was really kind of silly and crappy, but the Minions :heart: ...) Anyone else saw it?

And I just found this on the web: [ATTACH=CONFIG]32053[/ATTACH]

Although it's kinda strange - Jonny imho should be Stuart, he has a guitar ! And Chris should be Kevin

That's almost every toy store or toy department of a large department store at the moment...c'mon they ARE kinda cuuute :bliss:

https://33.media.tumblr.com/fc1887eb8cfc73f95ff6b4e44d1c6b07/tumblr_nqrofo7dwX1qczmzbo1_500.gif

Here's my first ever Coldplay-Minions fanfic: ;)

Bob: Hola Codpay. Codpay ? Codpaying te amo. Hola Bonny ? Kis Madiin ?

Stuart: Bonny ukulele !

Bob: Kis ? Kiiiis !!!

Stuart: Bonny ukulele ! Ukulele for moi !

Kevin: Bob ? Stuart ? Houla Codpay ??

A few days ago I spotted an entire section in a store dedicated to those little yellow bastards, I almost wanted to set the store on fire :saw:

Yellow bastards :lol:

By the way, the creator and voice of those minions are by a French-Indonesian guy :D *Just saying*

By the way, how do you embed a GIF ? I didn't manage !

Above your posting box is a little icon that looks like a picture of a tree, you click on there and then insert the URL of the picture you want to post.

Ugh Batsy? Alright.. never mind... I 'm leaving. I've assessed the situation, and I'm going.

've been posting that gif for a couple of times now, I was convinced everybody already knew I'm running around naked wielding chainsaws :awesome:

Then it says Error: Invalid File. With the same gif that you managed to post. When I try uploading the gif from my computer, it says the same (plus a red "!")

what the frick! Maybe Sparky knows what to do :I