✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Seeking for clues" Crowdfunding Thread !

Hi everyone ! :parachutes:

This thread is based on an original idea by "a2iel" in the LP7 official thread.

So there's this PRS account a2iel told us about. If we can manage to gather $50 to create a PRS account (which all donators can access), we could search for new Coldplay titles in their database.

First we need to see how many of us are willing to participate ! A2iel and I are throwing in $5 each. I believe diogo_sg too ! So we're at $15 so far.

Are there others crazy fans like ourselves here ? Do you wanna try to mark the pages of Coldplaying history if (with a miracle) we'd uncover new Coldplay titles before it's released to the public ?

This is not an obligation, please do enter if you WANT TO, and if you have some spare money you wanna throw in something ... " crazy " ! :D

If we are enough crazy coldplayers to participate then we'll figure out how to gather the money to create the PRS account.

Have a lovely day ! :parachutes:

JB

Woot! Lovely writing man, I couldn't have worded it any better..

Well, I've been thinking about this and I keep asking myself: What for?

I mean, we're gonna know the titles of the songs someday anyway!! So, what I came here to say is: is it really worth it?

"I live to see the world"

And to answer to you, that's how I came up with the idea.. Didn't think it's worth dropping $50 all together to leak titles, but then I thought, just maybe, there's enough of us willing to/who think dropping $5 is.

Guest diogo_sg
And to answer to you, that's how I came up with the idea.. Didn't think it's worth dropping $50 all together to leak titles, but then I thought, just maybe, there's enough of us willing to/who think dropping $5 is.

Yeah, I'm sure many will give the $5. But still, why? Someday soon we're gonna know the titles of the songs anyway! It would be a lot better to hear it from the band, as some sort of surprise, than knowing it from a website months earlier. It kinda loses that sense of mystery and expectation when we do things this way. Imagine if we discovered a website where there was a low quality recording of one of the new songs. I think I wouldn't hear it nor bother looking for it! I'd rather hear the official thing! This is just my opinion.

Guest diogo_sg

My problem isn't giving the money. I just don't really care about knowing the song titles in advance. I like the shock when they're announced by the band.

Yeah, I'm sure many will give the $5. But still, why? Someday soon we're gonna know the titles of the songs anyway! It would be a lot better to hear it from the band, as some sort of surprise, than knowing it from a website months earlier. It kinda loses that sense of mystery and expectation when we do things this way. Imagine if we discovered a website where there was a low quality recording of one of the new songs. I think I wouldn't hear it nor bother looking for it! I'd rather hear the official thing! This is my opinion.

You were in at the beginning ! You changed your mind obviously ! But remember that little feeling of curiosity you had when we talked about it and you said you were in ? Well this feeling is still here for us I guess!

It's just that... I'm tired of waiting for at least a song title to be revealed! I want hints, and I want it now! Of course I wouldn't listen to a crappy version of any song. But I'd rather spend $5 in this than in a pack of smokes ^^ haha

Yeah, I'm sure many will give the $5. But still, why? Someday soon we're gonna know the titles of the songs anyway! It would be a lot better to hear it from the band, as some sort of surprise, than knowing it from a website months earlier. It kinda loses that sense of mystery and expectation when we do things this way. Imagine if we discovered a website where there was a low quality recording of one of the new songs. I think I wouldn't hear it nor bother looking for it! I'd rather hear the official thing! This is just my opinion.

I hear you, I'm sure the poor recording of a new song would find it's way out though, (kind of happened with Chris's demos/famous old painters). And whether it's worth it or not, we'll find out by either enough of us joining or not, easy. :P

Guest diogo_sg
You were in at the beginning ! You changed your mind obviously ! But remember that little feeling of curiosity you had when we talked about it and you said you were in ? Well this feeling is still here for us I guess!

I did change my mind. I'm sorry. I'm not forbidding you or anyone from doing anything, obviously. But I'm not going to be a part of this. I apologize again [emoji22]

It's just that... I'm tired of waiting for at least a song title to be revealed! I want hints, and I want it now! Of course I wouldn't listen to a crappy version of any song. But I'd rather spend $5 in this than in a pack of smokes ^^ haha

I completely understand what you mean. But I want to be surprised! I believe this release is going to be epic and I don't want to know things in advance. It loses the Magic that way [emoji5]

So there's this PRS account a2iel told us about. If we can manage to gather $50 to create a PRS account (which all donators can access), we could search for new Coldplay titles in their database.

lol why the hell would you pay money for something that's gonna be revealed later for free anyway?

Guest diogo_sg
lol why the hell would you pay money for something that's gonna be revealed later for free anyway?

That's what I was saying just a while ago. At first I thought it was a good idea, but now, well, not so much.

Sorry if that came across a little stubborn, I didn't mean to be.

I just meant; you might get there & there's nothing to show for it.

Although I love your communal enthusiam, don't get your hopes up too much ;)

all i'll say is, ask yourselves whether the chance of knowing some possible song titles slightly earlier than we'll know through official announcement is worth it?

although i understand the enthusiasm :) we are all impatient.