✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The epic COLDPLAY vs. COLDPLAY game - everything against everything

I ran away

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, please post an answer to the above question too (acoustic versions of Coldplay songs vs. regular versions of Coldplay songs)

I'll answer that then:

tumblr_ne9zgz2u9p1tuig1io1_400.gif

Mylo Artwork Vs. GS Artwork (All art counts including covers for singles, booklet art, etc)

The next person can answer this. :)

AROBTTH by far. X&Y was just color codes. Someone artistically made the beautiful covers of The AROBTTH ero.

OK, can you pick another question then ? The answer consists always of two parts - answering the previous question and posting a new one. Otherwise the chain will be interrupted again. :)

AROBTTH by far. X&Y was just color codes. Someone artistically made the beautiful covers of The AROBTTH era.

Hype building up to VLVODAAHF while in production vs Hype building up to Mylo Xyloto while in production. (Including hints, reveals, etc)

Well, I'd like to answer that, but unfortunately I wasn't a fan then, so I'll leave it to someone else...

I was not around when hype built up for either of these but from what I have in retrospect learned here on the forum i choose VLVODAAHF, this video where Chris spells Viva with this hands was really cool ! Also, Prospekt was great.

Song titles of AROBTTH vs. Song titles of X&Y

Song titles of X&Y

If someone who knew nothing of the two albums looked at the titles, I think they would be able to guess the theme of X&Y better than AROBTTH. For example, Twisted Logic, The Hardest Part, Square One, Low, etc.

The titles of AROBTTH make it sound very uplifting. For example God Put a Smile Upon Your Face, Daylight, In My Place, Green Eyes.

VLVODAAHF Album Insert vs Prospekt's March Album Insert

Song titles of X&Y

If someone who knew nothing of the two albums looked at the titles, I think they would be able to guess the theme of X&Y better than AROBTTH. For example, Twisted Logic, The Hardest Part, Square One, Low, etc.

The titles of AROBTTH make it sound very uplifting. For example God Put a Smile Upon Your Face, Daylight, In My Place, Green Eyes.

That's a very interesting point you make there! I had never thought of it in these terms.

VLVODAAHF album insert - the Delacroix painting is so much more iconic than the painting used for Prospekt's March.

Coldplay throwing cameras into the crowd vs. Chris singing Talk into the phone of somebody (both during Twistd Logic Tour)