✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The epic COLDPLAY vs. COLDPLAY game - everything against everything

I ran away

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a difficult one....but I'm gonna go with costumes because they contribute to what the specific era means.....and, when you think about it, the normal clothes of the early eras could be considered the "costumes" of their respective era.

Will's background vocals vs Jonny's

You need a good mixture of both (Yin and Yang and all that ;) ) In general though, Coldplay do melancholy exquisitely, That's what made their early work so great. Sad songs with a rock edge. To me if someone said "Upbeat" Coldplay that would signify MX/ASFOS. In terms of their upbeat work, I much prefer the Viva era. LiJ, LiTii, The Goldrush.

The piano bridge in Politik vs The guitar solo in Violet Hill

Life in Technicolor ii

By the way AMDB9, the Oracle is actually a she named Debs Wild. As Coldplay tweeted a little while ago, without Debs they might not be here today. She's more than simply The Oracle... she helped the band get discovered. :)

Warning Sign lyrics vs. Trouble lyrics

Life in Technicolor ii

By the way AMDB9, the Oracle is actually a she named Debs Wild. As Coldplay tweeted a little while ago, without Debs they might not be here today. She's more than simply The Oracle... she helped the band get discovered. :)

Warning Sign lyrics vs. Trouble lyrics

When I was writing my post, I was actually going to put "he(/she?)" because something in the back of my head was telling it was a girl haha....thanks!

I would say i prefer Chris with the haircut, also during Parachute era when he barely had any hair [emoji23] Somehow i think curls suited Guy better than Chris. The haircut makes him look more mature and neat.

Which interviewer do you think was ruder? [emoji23]

Zane Lowe while interviewing Chris for BBC radio 1 and Elvis Duran interviewing Chris and Jonny during the iHeart Radio Festival.

Duran is the only one who should be embarrassed by that interview. In their true humble, beautiful form Chris & Jonny didn't even bat an eyelid. Just reflected even more how sweet they are.

I think I'll go for Lovers in Japan (Osaka Sun Remix)

ASFOS Official video or ASFOS unofficial video?