✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-10] Coldplay interview on KROQ Kevin and Bean show

gai

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha chris even wanted to talk more but they have no time for him...Anyways only 2 important info after some redundant questions:AOAL is the only disco song,4 AHFOD songs to be played this Friday,May or may not include AOAL and Amazing Day.

Could someone sum up what he said, please? I wasn't able to listen.

And did he really actually say that AOAL is the only disco song? Didn't he say the opposite, that it's not the only disco song?

If it's true, that would be the best news ever!

I have recorded the interview from somewhere in the middle (with pauzing the adds).

Had to use the voice recorder of my phone next to the laptop so quality isn't that great.

Gai and JC30 probably have a longer/better recording but I don't mind to share mine too.

I have recorded the interview from somewhere in the middle (with pauzing the adds).

Had to use the voice recorder of my phone next to the laptop so quality isn't that great.

Gai and JC30 probably have a longer/better recording but I don't mind to share mine too.

jc 90, lol

yeah, we're actually figuring that out now. But i dont know of a good website to host that doesnt require signup....