✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone been to a an intimate gig before?

Taz1853

I somehow got tickets for december, but I want to know how Coldplay are with fans at intimate gigs? It'll be my birthday so I'm to get something special out of it. We'll be queueing from around midday to get to the front.

It's pretty much the same for whatever gig, I think.

I should be there around the same time too :D

It always makes me happy to see real coldplayers get the tickets to special shows :) I was fortunate enough to see coldplay in a couple intimate venues. They are very kind and Chris is funny and talkative. I'd say there really isn't that much of a difference except the atmosphere is more inclusive and it feels like you're more there with them than just being one out of ten thousands. Have a wonderful time and post some pictures for us! ;D

I somehow got tickets for december, but I want to know how Coldplay are with fans at intimate gigs? It'll be my birthday so I'm to get something special out of it. We'll be queueing from around midday to get to the front.
Well apart from actually hearing what the band says (when you're front row), not from the speakers but from their mouths, and occasionally getting sprayed by their sweat, and maybe getting looked at, there's not much of a difference.

Well apart from actually hearing what the band says (when you're front row), not from the speakers but from their mouths, and occasionally getting sprayed by their sweat, and maybe getting looked at, there's not much of a difference.

:laugh3: True story I swear. I saw Coldplay in Feb 2012, once at Jimmy Kimmel and the next night at the I Heart Radio benefit show. They had to reschedule the Jimmy Kimmel show a night because Chris was sick. But they couldn't reschedule the I Heart show. It was at a super small venue - Club Nokia, and I was in the front row. You know how Chris sweats like crazy during a show? Well, I got sweated on, and probably breathed on too. Two days later, I was sick, really sick, which turned into bronchitis. It was awful and I completely blame Chris 100% for getting me sick...but I wasn't *that* mad because well, it's Chris. LOL

I"ve been to many of their intimate shows, like that Club Nokia show, and the KROQ Red Bull Sound Space, and a few others, and they are a-maz-ing. You can actually hear the instruments being played, and not just through the sound system.