March 31, 201610 yr Is the biggest coldplay fansite in the universe excited about the start of a new coldplay tour? a little I guess.... Being sarcastic. OF COURSE WE'RE EXCITED LOL:D Opinions on the new stage:) I love it, brings that good old indie rock feeling back:heart:
March 31, 201610 yr Administrators https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K60wyhnvYwg Mobile Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K60wyhnvYwg Guys, what is this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk It is 100% fake! Just read the description
March 31, 201610 yr Live periscope! Opening acts here! https://www.periscope.tv/w/acxFtTMxNTU5ODN8MUJSS2pNQXpxelF4d6COdtkmQsQzpx-p_jk6Xa3uMoqRDlE_uSdNVLva_1eO
March 31, 201610 yr Check the first post for a link to a countdown to Coldplay's performance!!! Or click here http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160331T21&p0=51&msg=Coldplay+in+Estadio+%C3%9Anico+De+La+Plata%2C+La+Plata%2C+Argentina&font=serif&csz=1
March 31, 201610 yr [MEDIA=twitter]715663748782948354[/MEDIA] Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/715663748782948354
March 31, 201610 yr the stage is so high, I think short people won't see anything if they're on the front row :lol: [MEDIA=instagram]BDoQvS6NcHO[/MEDIA] Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDoQvS6NcHO/ Dude that stage is super high, looks like more than 2 mts. Thankfully the b-stage seems to be a little lower, that's what I'm aiming for, because unfortunately seats are too far away :(
March 31, 201610 yr It's strange, I'm so excited for a concert on the other side of the globe ... :p We all are !
March 31, 201610 yr So exciting! Oh, and everyone who is attending: have a great concert and enjoy!! :)
March 31, 201610 yr hope theres some sort of periscope when Coldplay come on... 1 hour to go!!!! So excited, all the way from London! June 18th can not come quickly enough
March 31, 201610 yr Live Periscope links from Argentina tonight. Please drip some of your own if you're there. https://twitter.com/hashtag/dripstreamcoldplaylive?src=hash
March 31, 201610 yr I am super excited too but seeing the quality of these Periscopes, my excitement limits itself.... Well at least we're gonna know the rough setlist for the AHFOD Tour !
March 31, 201610 yr I am super excited too but seeing the quality of these Periscopes, my excitement limits itself.... periscope's only for live vids. but more hq stuff will have to wait. prolly stick around the youtubes for ppl to start uploading
March 31, 201610 yr periscope only for live vids. but more hq stuff will have to wait. I know, I was just hoping that the live vids will be better quality but then streaming hq stuff is always tricky. Don't even know if Periscope supports a higher resolution.
March 31, 201610 yr Well, I'm off to bed. Expecting loads of awesome stuff when I wake up tomorrow! Have loads of fun Coldplayers in Buenos Aires!
Create an account or sign in to comment