✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-19] iHeartRadio AHFOD album release concert

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do agree with you, however they were "better" at it in their older days, so as to speak. :)

Well MX was a whole concept album practically with tied-in comics *lol* Pretty well thought through if you ask me :) But attention to details is the sign of someone who really cares about their craft. Another reason why we love them so :P

• Like 2

Reminds me of that song by The Weekend, "Can't Feel My Face," idk if anyone knows that one but it has a nice funky bassline. Not a huge fan of The Weeknd though.

Reminds me so much of Daft Punk, which I love. Kinda like the title track reminds me of U2. Its like in many tracks they paid homage to the bands/music they love :)

Reminds me so much of Daft Punk, which I love. Kinda like the title track reminds me of U2. Its like in many tracks they paid homage to the bands/music they love :)

Omg yes Daft Punk too! Random Access Memories was easily the best album of 2013. Get Lucky never gets old...

• Like 1

Yep but they dont accept pre-orders, only online to be mailed, no pick-up. I am kinda debating whether just showing up there at 9 am or reserve a copy online as soon as its in stock. Where r u gonna buy it? :)

I ordered the cd from the official store....maybe I'll get the vinyl later with a B&N gift card or something

I ordered the cd from the official store....maybe I'll get the vinyl later with a B&N gift card or something

I wanted to order the vinyl from the official store as it comes with the exclusive stickers, but I cant wait. I have to have it tomorrow hehe