✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-19] iHeartRadio AHFOD album release concert

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe its just me being happy about listening to them again, but dont they sound better than they ever have? Everything seems to be taken up a notch, from Jonny´s guitar to Chris vocals. They just seem so cohesive as never before.

Absolutely!

• Like 1

:( he's always getting out of breath. How will he manage this humongous tour?

Honestly, I think that because of this tour, because he's getting older and it's getting harder to keep up with the more "dancey" tracks I think they'll start a trend of going back to their alt rock ways to be honest. They can't keep up the energy of the dance tracks forever you know... well, hopefullu they go back to alt-rock. Their "pop era" has been great, hopefully they do go back and don't go down the wrong route....

Omg, complete opposite of today's crowd during ASFOS, not a single person moving haha

It was mainly "industry" people, who are too cool to sing and dance. There were pockets of us who were singing along, but remember too that this was 2 weeks ago and the only new song anyone had heard was AOAL. But I can see myself in some of the shots and My daughter and I are the only ones dancing and singing and clapping. Lol

I kinda first noticed now how the flowers of course match the album cover symbol of the flower of life and Chris saying "we are gonna get it together and flower" on Up&Up. Love how it all ties together :)

See? Their more "subtle" ways of expression still aren't gone! In fact, I think this album is making a return to the "subtleness" of their older work.

See? Their more "subtle" ways of expression still aren't gone! In fact, I think this album is making a return to the "subtleness" of their older work.

I think this was in all their albums. I always noticed little things which tied together..they always have seemed very caring for each detail in their work.

I think this was in all their albums. I always noticed little things which tied together..they always have seemed very caring for each detail in their work.

I do agree with you, however they were "better" at it in their older days, so as to speak. :)