✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-19] iHeartRadio AHFOD album release concert

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like they're gonna replay it soon

I also heard something about "stay tuned for a replay". I am keeping it open. Would love to watch it again, also considering I won't be able to watch the BBC concert tomorrow most probably due to the region restriction :/

I wanted to get it on iTunes but the vinyl comes with the download card so the digital part is taken care of as well with one purchase :)

Oh...I have a whole bunch of money in iTunes and Google Play gift cards that I'm never going to use, so I figured "hey, why not spend it on this!"

Oh...I have a whole bunch of money in iTunes and Google Play gift cards that I'm never going to use, so I figured "hey, why not spend it on this!"

Hehe Sounds like you need to tell your friends and family to get your gift cards for the Coldplay store instead :P

Ah ha...starting agin in a few minutes I guess:

"You can watch Coldplay's Album Release Party on the top of the hour till 11PM ET on Yahoo! YESS! #iHeartColdPlay"

Sweet!

Hopefully anyone that couldn't watch it now can! :D

I'm coming in late to the thread here but did anyone else feel the extreme urge to punch that host right in the face? :mad: I mean u could tell the boys just wanted to play.

Was not paying much attention to him to be honest. I found the replies to the questions interesting and we got some new bits of info, for example about the origin of Amazing Day and how this album was "smooth sailing" in the making :)

I'm coming in late to the thread here but did anyone else feel the extreme urge to punch that host right in the face? :mad: I mean u could tell the boys just wanted to play.

At least he didn't "poopoo in anyone's cheerios" this time

• Like 1

Love that lick too. I tell ya, I can't get enough of Jonny on Up&Up too. I love that song. Love it

Cant get enough of Jonny period haha

He just shines on Ahfod, more than ever before. I believe he was always meant to take a prominent place in each song. In each song even his simplest short solos were just stand-out parts and would define the track! But it just took him a while to gain confidence to get in there all the way I think. Wonderful to see him stand in the sun now. :) And boy does he colour each track on Ahfod we heard so far...