✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-11] Stadion Letztgrund, Zurich, Switzerland

stephen

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie Brownnnnnn! Everybody jumping!!!

The jumping was manic!!!

Got back home in the UK from Zurich about 00.30 this morning and straight back into work, but was worth it for the gig on Saturday.

We were staying in the hotel across the road, so when we arrived and were walking past the stadium with our luggage on Friday we could hear the band soundchecking - they did Hymn for the Weekend and then A Head Full of Dreams - they played this quite often! We just about heard them through the rain from our room on Saturday morning too (more Head Full!)

We were stood down by the C-Stage, right under one of the confetti canons, which was a pretty impressive place to stand when everything came firing out. Got some video of the band on the stage too.

Anyway, it was brilliant as always!

• Like 1

Hello guys,

maybe you won't believe me, but I'm the girl who got chosen for the request (Strawberry Swing). :D I'm looking for a recording of the part where they played my Instagram video to show my parents and friends. Could someone who recorded it please upload it to Youtube?

That would be so great!

I have made two recordings of your video and the song (one with a GoPro, one with a small Sony camera) and tbh both have a rather suboptimal quality. Nevertheless I'll upload both versions.

Furthermore thank you very much for requesting Strawberry Swing, it was a song I've never had heard live but wanted to :)

Hi Coldplay crew, I have a request and I hope you can help me. :) . Last Saturday my girlfriend and I went to see Coldplay at the Letzigrund Stadion in Zürich. I was hoping there would be a balloon poster which there was and decided to buy it after the show. The problem was that I already had a fever, for which I took some aspirins during the day, but it only got worse and we had to leave earlier. As I wasn't feeling well I only thought of getting back to the hotel asap and didn't think of the poster anymore..

Now my question is; can anyone help me to buy this poster?

Thanks and regards!

I have made two recordings of your video and the song (one with a GoPro, one with a small Sony camera) and tbh both have a rather suboptimal quality. Nevertheless I'll upload both versions.

Furthermore thank you very much for requesting Strawberry Swing, it was a song I've never had heard live but wanted to :)

That would be so great, thank you! :) If possible, could you share the link here in the forum?

That would be so great, thank you! :) If possible, could you share the link here in the forum?

Here's one :)

I've also uploaded my GoPro recording of the whole concert to Youtube, but they muted it because of copyright stuff :anxious:

Tomorrow I'll have a look if there is any other way to upload this video.