[2016-06-24] Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Captain Crieff

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In found a group of nice people that wanted to give me a red xyloband [emoji23]

Sent via Tapatalk

I've completed my collection too. Thanks to nice Dutch people in front of me. [emoji1]

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1ZkKzvqPnpyKv

About 4 minutes in.

Edit: video jumps around a lot for me. I think this is a better one: https://www.periscope.tv/w/1yNGaRdoVWXJj

Thanks so much! I thought it was a great performance, though I think Guy and Jonny's entry seems mistimed or something. Not sure why Chris insisted on running from one piano to another. :lol:

• Like 1

Omg they played Amsterdam! See Cping Fb for the vid. Show started off dead atmosphere wise but kicked off about half way through. Worth going just to hear Amsterdam live. It wasn't even acoustic, it was full band at the end!!

• Like 1

Wow, seriously, the best Coldplay concert I've ever been to. And this is the 6th. We got Amsterdam, Don't Panic and See You Soon. Literally a dream. Thank you Coldplay! (Oh and I filmed a large part of Amsterdam, will upload later, a bit shaky due to, well emotions and stuff...)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

• Like 3

I think this is so funny.

The hallway in my hotel:

[ATTACH=full]4870[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]4871[/ATTACH]

I doubt it that the leadsinger is sleeping in the room next to me. [emoji1]

• Like 5

Omg they played Amsterdam! See Cping Fb for the vid. Show started off dead atmosphere wise but kicked off about half way through. Worth going just to hear Amsterdam live. It wasn't even acoustic, it was full band at the end!!

To be honest, crowd and atmosphere was the worst i've experienced at a coldplay show, ever.

No comparison to Wembley or Gelsenkirchen. There was literally no singing at all from the crowd.

Sent via Tapatalk

To be honest, crowd and atmosphere was the worst i've experienced at a coldplay show, ever.

No comparison to Wembley or Gelsenkirchen. There was literally no singing at all from the crowd.

Sent via Tapatalk

Really!? I got to tell you, in the front everyone was singing along!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

Sent via Tapatalk

Yeah, I got the same impression.

At the first part they made an effort but I was the only one singing along with the new numbers.

I think the guy next to me who was filming all the time wasn't too happy with my singing.

[emoji1]

• Like 1

they played amsterdam holly cow... i guess it from the first time i saw this show, and i had it ticket in the shopping cart but i didn't got it, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghahgahsjkdhalsdkhasdlk :( that's the reason i went to barcelona because i couldn get ticket for this show :(

Yeah, I got the same impression.

At the first part they made an effort but I was the only one singing along with the new numbers.

I think the guy next to me who was filming all the time wasn't too happy with my singing.

[emoji1]

Exactly, especially where i was standing it felt like they did not know a song older than 3-4 years. Obviously Amsterdam ArenA is not Wembley but i had trouble understanding Chris during some parts at Wembley because everyone was singing way too loud [emoji23]

Sent via Tapatalk