✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-24] Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Captain Crieff

Who is going to film the concert or parts of the concert on June 24th?

I`m planning to film most of the concert and I`m going to make a movie of it. I also did this for the Mylo Xyloto concert they played in The Hague in 2012 (comment and like on:

).

Now for making a movie I need videos from other people. Who is willing to post their videos of the concert on Youtube so I can use it to make a complete movie of the concert? Please let me know.

I'm only going to film one complete song I think but I'll put it on youtube :)

• Like 2

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is going to film the concert or parts of the concert on June 24th?

I`m planning to film most of the concert and I`m going to make a movie of it. I also did this for the Mylo Xyloto concert they played in The Hague in 2012 (comment and like on:

).

Now for making a movie I need videos from other people. Who is willing to post their videos of the concert on Youtube so I can use it to make a complete movie of the concert? Please let me know.

I used to film a lot during concerts (I think you also used some of my footage in this one ;) ) But I don't think I'll be filming a lot this time. Maybe one full song as well, or some snippets, will probably then put it on YouTube afterwards. I can't fully enjoy a concert if I'm constantly filming.

Great! Gives more effect to the Xylobands as well! ;)

The Arena was only actually dark during the last third of the show yesterday. Don't think it really matters if the roof is closed or not in that regard.

What about fireworks? The height of shooting would be adjusted?

They do fireworks, it's just less all-in than outside due to obvious reasons.

On my way to Amsterdam...

Stuck in Antwerp at the moment because of a strike... [emoji53]

But I have until 8:45 pm to get there [emoji4]

One day... there must be a way to go to a Coldplay concert without having to deal with travelling shenanigans...

I'll probably be there about 6.30pm. Got regular standing tickets (+ unreserved seating i'm guessing), either C-stage if there's enough room or might sit at the back to see the Xylobands in full effect :)

If anyone is going around the same time, give me a shout! Going through gate G.

I'll probably be there about 6.30pm. Got regular standing tickets (+ unreserved seating i'm guessing), either C-stage if there's enough room or might sit at the back to see the Xylobands in full effect :)

If anyone is going around the same time, give me a shout! Going through gate G.

There aren't any unreserved seats in the ArenA. I'll be in block 121 today. Yesterday I had a standing ticket and walked in the stadium at 17:50. At that time the C-stage barrier was empty so I went there. I think 2nd row for the B stage was also possible for that time.

• Like 2

There aren't any unreserved seats in the ArenA. I'll be in block 121 today. Yesterday I had a standing ticket and walked in the stadium at 17:50. At that time the C-stage barrier was empty so I went there. I think 2nd row for the B stage was also possible for that time.

Sounds good. I'll be going 200+ until the dutch border. Hopefully that'll get me there in time.

Sent via Tapatalk

Nice! I'll be in 121 as well. Yesterday I was in 422, kinda far from the main stage, but close to the C-stage. So beter view today I hope :)

Btw, do you guys think it's normal to stand in the seating areas?

Lots of people stayed seated yesterday, but with the energetic music, how can you not want to jump up and dance?

Luckily where I was sitting they did all stand up, so I could dance along, but it felt weird to see the other side sit down.

Hi, I think I have met you at the Bakery last Sunday. [emoji4]

I'm going to be in 119 today.