✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ticket Exchange / Face Value Sales

BuckinParadise

Hello all, 

I know it’s a long shot… 

I don’t suppose anybody has a spare ticket for Coldplay’s gig at Shepherd’s Bush on Tuesday night? Just on the off chance. I suffer from hypertrophic cardiomyopathy so I would love to go whilst my heart is healthy. You can even go in for free as my carer as I’m on the access scheme. I’ll pay for your ticket too? It would mean the world to me. I will be travelling and staying in London on Tuesday regardless as you never know? 

thank you so much in advance,

chris 

Yo I had some plans fall through and now I have 2 extra vip tickets for coldplay Seattle I’m selling at no up charge. they were expensive but I reeeeally want them to go to a coldplay fan and not some random person. Honestly idgaf about making extra money off them. Anyone interested? Also u can check my twitter for more explanation and stuff @carsquids . Because of ID verification well have to meet up in person before the concert and you’d walk in with me ?  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I know this is probably a long shot (and apologies, I'm new to this forum so not sure if this is the right place to post this!) But I've got 3 standing tickets for Tuesday 16th August at Wembley, and due to a few misunderstandings I'm desperately seeking a way to swap them to Friday 19th August! I don't suppose anyone would be willing to swap or knows anyone who might be able to help? 

• 2 months later...

I am looking for 2x GA (preferably early entry) tickets to Berlin on 10 July and Paris on 20 July. I have both early entry and GA tickets to Paris on 16 and 17 July (the weekend shows) that I can trade. I also have some extra London early entry and GA for both weekends that I can trade as well. Please help!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

Also posted on the Wembley gig topic but I have x2 standing tickets to the Saturday 20/08 show at Wembley.

Scheduling conflict now means I need to try to swap for Friday 12th or Saturday 13th - also preferably standing.

Thanks and happy to answer any Qs - they are digital tickets and as a few people have mentioned on here Ticketmaster have said they should be able to swap them.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this forum, but it may be my best chance to still see Coldplay in Frankfurt in July.

I have 4 tickets for Frankfurt, Germany, Saturday, July 2nd 2022 - PK4. 

Recently we've been invited to a wedding which needs priority.

I'm looking to swap tickets for Frankfurt, Germany, Saturday, July 3rd in Frankfurt.

Even if you can't match the seating category or the number of tickets, I'd appreciate if you could get in touch. Maybe we can work something out.

I appreciate any help!

Thanks!

Andy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I have an extra ticket to the Washington D.C. show at Fed Ex Field on Wed. 6/1 that I'm selling for below face value at $150! If you know of anyone looking please reach out! Thanks!

EDIT: SOLD:)

Edited by FAShaffi

• 2 months later...