✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ticket Exchange / Face Value Sales

BuckinParadise

• 2 weeks later...

I'm selling two VIP2 tix for tonight Aug 1 at MetLife in Section 3 Row 13. Must be able to meet in downtown NYC by 4pm today. Face is $525 per ticket but will entertain offers lower. Note you will not be able to get the VIP gifts as they are only under the original purchasers (my) name. PM is best. Thanks.

I've got Coldplay tickets for sale. The concert is at Quicken Loans Arena on Saturday, August 19th at 7:00. They are great seats and we will sell for way under face value. Let me know if you're interested. We bought them before moving away and now we can't use them. Anyone interested???

1131157490_ScreenShot2017-07-24at7_49_41PM.png.404a07fbe7e4f9ee124720669393b522.png

Hi all!

Longtime lurker, first time poster here - hey there! So just as I was afraid would happen with buying tickets almost a year ahead of time, a member of our group had to back out of the show in Kansas City on August 15...

I've offered the ticket around, no takers. I've got it on Stubhub, no takers. Really just looking to recoup the cost for my friend who had to back out, but willing to negotiate a little on price. Ticket is in Section 120 - message me if interested!!

Hi another long time lurker! I have two tickets to the first Toronto Rogers Centre show on August 21st that I need to sell. I upgraded to better seats so am looking to sell my section 540 seats. Please PM me if interested.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JDCPham said:

Hello, I've got two stalls tickets for shepherds bush show next tuesday. Is anyone willing to swap with me for Level 1 seating?

Hello! I managed to grap a couple of level 3 unreserved balcony tickets which I'm chuffed about. Happy to swap if you require seats.

2 hours ago, JDCPham said:

Hello, I've got two stalls tickets for shepherds bush show next tuesday. Is anyone willing to swap with me for Level 1 seating?

56 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Hello! I managed to grap a couple of level 3 unreserved balcony tickets which I'm chuffed about. Happy to swap if you require seats.

Hi both, please bear in mind you need photo ID that matches the name on the ticket to enter, so you may want to contact the venue or promoter or check if there's an official way to swap tickets!

• Thanks 1