✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ticket Exchange / Face Value Sales

BuckinParadise

Hi everyone,

I am generally looking for tickets for the Paris concerts (particularly the last one on July 18, but I would also consider the other dates if the price is good).

Let me know if you have anything to sell, and if yes, which category and price... :)

Hi everyone,

I am generally looking for tickets for the Paris concerts (particularly the last one on July 18, but I would also consider the other dates if the price is good).

Let me know if you have anything to sell, and if yes, which category and price... :)

Hi if you are able to go on the 15th for the hot ticket how much would u ne willing to pay?? There are 2 black H2 row 11 seats 13 &16. Just want to sell them now to someone who wants to go

Sent from my SM-G930F using Coldplaying mobile app

Hi everyone,

Oops forgot to say contact me [email protected]

Hi All!

I have a couple of general admission tickets for Wednesday 12 July in Cardiff. My wife and I can longer attend and so I hoping to sell them on to someone to enjoy. Face value is £79.75 but I'd take an offer at this late stage. Ideally I'd need to post them "next day signed for", so let me know asap if you'd like them! Thanks

IMG_7669.thumb.JPG.47ec68179ebd779a2ac72a43c3524667.JPG

Hi everyone! I'll go to the concert at the Stade de France on 16 July. I come from Italy and it will be my first time. I would have attend the concert with my boyfriend, but he broke up with me. I bought two billetconcerts and there are our names on it. Do you know if there is the chance to get my dad into the concert with the ticket of my ex? If it's yes, how can I do? ticketmaster doesn't reply me.. HELP ME PLEASE :weary_face:

Hi everyone! I'll go to the concert at the Stade de France on 16 July. I come from Italy and it will be my first time. I would have attend the concert with my boyfriend, but he broke up with me. I bought two billetconcerts and there are our names on it. Do you know if there is the chance to get my dad into the concert with the ticket of my ex? If it's yes, how can I do? ticketmaster doesn't reply me.. HELP ME PLEASE :weary_face:

If you are entering the stadium together with your +1 it should be fine. It's enough if one name on the ticket matches one person. I don't expect them to check your ID anyway.

And how dare your boyfriend brake up with you. He's missing one hell of a concert and braking up with a Coldplay fan should be forbidden by law anyway. If you ask me, he sounds like a real loser.

Gesendet mit Tapatalk

Hi if you are able to go on the 15th for the hot ticket how much would u ne willing to pay?? There are 2 black H2 row 11 seats 13 &16. Just want to sell them now to someone who wants to go

Hi, first of all I'd need only 1 ticket because I am only 1 person :)

Second, what was the face value for these hot tickets ?

Hi, first of all I'd need only 1 ticket because I am only 1 person :)

Second, what was the face value for these hot tickets ?

Thats fine for just 1. The actual ticket says €100.50 + then the hot ticket price + fees €117 total = €217.15 but say what u can afford + postage. I can get it posted 2m if u let me know email [email protected]

Thats fine for just 1. The actual ticket says €100.50 + then the hot ticket price + fees €117 total = €217.15 but say what u can afford + postage. I can get it posted 2m if u let me know email [email protected]

Hi, oh sorry I was not aware that it was so expensive, being a seated ticket. I'm afraid this category isn't generally in my budget.

I hope you will find another buyer soon.

Ps i can send u a photo of the ticket if thats useful

Hi!

I'm selling 1 seated ticket for Paris, on July 16th (Tribune inter EST - Section E5 - Row 52 - Seat 06) via the official ticket exchange site of the Stade de France (follow this link: https://csdf-be.shop.secutix.com/selection/resale/item?performanceId=670375591&isQuote=false).The place is located on the mid-right side of the stadium and offers a great view of the overall stage to enjoy the fireworks, lights and animations on the B-Stage floor.

The site will edit a new ticket replacing the first one, so you can be assured that it'll be valid. The total price (including the fees charged by the site) is equal to the initial buying price, but can be negotiated. Do not hesitate to contact me.

Hi All!

I have a couple of general admission tickets for Wednesday 12 July in Cardiff. My wife and I can longer attend and so I hoping to sell them on to someone to enjoy. Face value is £79.75 but I'd take an offer at this late stage. Ideally I'd need to post them "next day signed for", so let me know asap if you'd like them! Thanks

Are these still available??