✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ticket Exchange / Face Value Sales

BuckinParadise

I'm looking for GA Standing hard copy ticket for 15 July Paris!

I have a Ticket for Paris 15.6.

I would want to trade it for one on the 16.6

If you're interested please send a pm!

Greets

If you haven't found a trade, I'd be interested in buying if it's a Standing GA hard copy ticket!

Hey guys,

I can't make it to the concerts tmrw (6 june) in Munich, but have 4 seating tickets in category 1 left.

I sell them for the OP (189 each) or cheaper in a bundle, handover somewhere in MUC or at the concert.

Hi,

New member here, looking for 2 tickets for Cardiff (either night).

Just looking for reassurance first as to how safe this page is and how it's policed? How do people pay for tickets?

I only asked as I've been scammed before on a forum with football tickets. I transferred the money and the tickets never came. Then the guy deleted his profile. Seemed like he did the same thing to a number of people.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Just looking for reassurance first as to how safe this page is and how it's policed? How do people pay for tickets?

I only asked as I've been scammed before on a forum with football tickets. I transferred the money and the tickets never came. Then the guy deleted his profile. Seemed like he did the same thing to a number of people.

Thanks in advance

I don't suppose his name was krishan church? Dont buy from him! Con artist! I have referred my case to the police so he should get a visit soon !

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don't suppose his name was krishan church? Dont buy from him! Con artist! I have referred my case to the police so he should get a visit soon !

No, it wasn't. This was a few years ago on a completely unrelated forum, but it's just made me very cautious ever since.

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Buying tickets from someone on the forums is always at your own risk of course, and payment methods etc are arranged with the seller. We don't allow selling above face value so this wouldn't be the best place for scammers anyway. I think it's safe to say you can alwyas trust regular visitors of the site :)

Buying tickets from someone on the forums is always at your own risk of course, and payment methods etc are arranged with the seller. We don't allow selling above face value so this wouldn't be the best place for scammers anyway. I think it's safe to say you can alwyas trust regular visitors of the site :)

Both myself and one other that I know of have been scammed by Krishan Church.. He is a member on this site and he has advertised previously.. please check his profile posts

Both myself and one other that I know of have been scammed by Krishan Church.. He is a member on this site and he has advertised previously.. please check his profile posts

I sent you a private message about that, we take this very seriously and if we have enough information we'll take action!

I am selling one seating ticket for the first Gothenburg show, June the 25th. It's located high up at the right section seen from the stage, quite close to it. I will have the seat beside so we can go in together if you want.

I'm a 20 years old guy who loves Coldplay like crazy :)

Hi, please help. My question is if there was at all european concerts chance for buying early entry tickets for standing or if exist some concerts where is only general addmision for standing. thank you.

I just can't find it out

Hi, please help. My question is if there was at all european concerts chance for buying early entry tickets for standing or if exist some concerts where is only general addmision for standing. thank you.

I just can't find it out

I think all had some kind of early entry, the ones in Germany had an early ticket price at more than 200 euro, while the ones in France and Sweden was a bit more cheap (around 140-160 euro). Early entrance in Poland was around 100 euro if I remember right :)

I have 4 tickets (Pitch standing & Unreserved Level 1 Seats ) for sale in Cardiff (12/07/2017).

Tickets can only be despatched to a UK adres. Tickets for sale 90 GPS/each.

I've sent you a message.