✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ticket Exchange / Face Value Sales

BuckinParadise

Hi, everyone. Seems that the European shows are (understandably) getting the most discussion, but I'm looking for two 'field' tickets to the August 4th show in Foxborough, MA, as close to the center as possible. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out.

I got two extra tickets with me. One for each show in Frankfurt, Face value:

30.06. a standing collector ticket. 126 euro

01.07 seated ticket, section 16D, Osttribüne 113 euro.

I have 2 tickets for August 4th in Boston (Gillette Stadium) - Floor seats - A4 row 21. I will sell for face value plus the service fees and shipping not sure the exact price but I believe it is around 260 a piece I will get the exact price from the ticket and sell for whatever it totals to be.

I have 2 tickets for August 4th in Boston (Gillette Stadium) - Floor seats - A4 row 21. I will sell for face value plus the service fees and shipping not sure the exact price but I believe it is around 260 a piece I will get the exact price from the ticket and sell for whatever it totals to be.

A6 actually sorry

Hi im looking for tickets for the 16th July, Paris. Anyone? :)

I have four EARLY ENTRY standing tickets to 16 July show in Paris. Let me know if interested in buying.

Thanks,

Hi everyone! I'm buying a pdf ticket from a girl, which will send me the file and i will print it, but i'm afraid that they will ask ID of buyer at entrance: what do you think about it? is it highly possible or not in such a big concert? how can i do to be sure to enter?

Hi everyone! I'm buying a pdf ticket from a girl, which will send me the file and i will print it, but i'm afraid that they will ask ID of buyer at entrance: what do you think about it? is it highly possible or not in such a big concert? how can i do to be sure to enter?

which show ?

I have two spare tickets (seats) for the first show in Milano on 3th of July. Sector 232 in row 7. The Price was 195€ for both tickets.

Hello!

We are an American family in milano on Jul 4. I know it's a stretch but do you know anywhere that we can buy a couple tickets for tonight's show? Is it safe to try to buy tickets outside the stadium?? Thank you.

I have 4x ticket for the 1 August 2017. If u interesting those ticket just let me know :)

Ticket info :

Section 3

Row :29

All tickets together 9-10-11-12 . If u want to buy just 1 ticket price is 1000 but if u want to buy all of them price will be down 750$ for each ticket.

I'm in long island i can meet you near each other place.Thank you