✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ticket Exchange / Face Value Sales

BuckinParadise

Has anybody got two standing tickets for either Manchester show,I cant afford the stupid prices on the so called legitimate ticket sites and I'm desperate to take my youngest daughter who is now as big a Coldplay lover as me.

• Like 1

I have a ticket for Amsterdam, 24 june but the 23rd would be better for me so does anyone with a standing ticket (entrance G) for the 23rd who's willing to swap want to be my hero?

anyone? :( I need to book a hostel but I can't and it's stressing me out

Thought I'd got two off a seller on avforums at face value but seller would only use google wallet or a bank transfer,I said i would only pay using paypal but seller wouldn't budge stating that he couldn't retrieve his paypal log in info,this all sounded a bit dodgy to me,cue a very upset daughter:bigcry:

Hi everyone!

I have two tickets (Ring General Pista) for the show in Barcelona (26.5.2016) for sale.

I bought them as print@home tickets, you will recieve them from me as pdf-document to print per e-mail after payment.

If you're interestet, PM me :-)

I would love two tickets for the Wembley June 18th show. My wife is flying from New Zealand on that day and it would be a fantastic surprise to take her to the show that night. Hope someone can help here. Thank you.

I have 2 standing/pitch tickets for that night if you are still looking.

Hello all.. Still seeking 2 standing tickets for the 4th in Manchester or 18/19 at Wembley. If anyone is selling or knows someone selling for these dates I have the money ready to pay.

Thank You.

I have 1 standing tickets for wembley on the 18th, if interested contact me at [email protected]

COPENHAGEN!!!

Hello Coldplay Friends,

I'm traveling to Scandinavia this summer from New York to see a beautiful part of the world I haven't seen...And to see Coldplay. Now I just need tickets to the shows in Copenhagen. In the US I'm very good at getting tickets, but in Denmark is seems that scalping is illegal so there are no secondary vendors making things incredibly hard. On top of that I'm not there, nor speak the language, so at a disadvantage.

That said I'm willing to do what it takes to get tickets to Copenhagen - Just want to make sure that I get REAL tickets.

Any and all ideas would be most appreciated.

Thank you,

Matt

Hey! I'm looking for two standing tickets for Wembley on 16th (preferably Green zone)...Made the mistake of booking trains before actually having the tickets. :dunce2: Please PM me if you have any, thanks! :)

I have 2 standing for that night. Contact me at [email protected] if interested.