✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ticket Exchange / Face Value Sales

BuckinParadise

Hi there - I am still looking for 2 tickets for Manchester for 4 June. I have tickets for 5th June but want to go on 4th too!!!!

Hi, I have 2x Level 1 tickets paid £85 each) for Manchester Saturday 4th June B202, Row B, seats 40 & 41. Due to a wedding on that day we cannot go! Will anyone PLEASE consider swapping their Sunday 5th June with mine?

If anyone can swap tickets, it will be really appreciated!

Hello,

I still have a single ticket for 7/16 at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey. It's a floor seat - Section 16, Row 7, Seat 3. I don't want to be stuck with this or let this go to waste so I'm hoping someone on here could use it even though it's just a single ticket.

Best Regards,

Daniel

Selling Tickets

BuckinParadise: 1 seat level 5, Wembley Stadium London ( 16 June 2016 )

*Becky*: 2x standing Olympiastadion, Berlin (29 June 2016)

ciaA26: 2x standing Etihad Stadium, Manchester (4 June 2016)

Raphaele: 2x seats level 2, Wembley Stadium, London (16 June 2016)

Wanted Tickets

minhku: 3x Wembley Stadium, London (18 June 2016)

Believer: 2x front of stage, Volksparkstadion, Hamburg (1 July 2016)

nikofunk: 2x Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam (23,24 June 2016)

killertomate: 2x seats level 5, Wembley Stadium, London (18 June 2016)

Kimmeh: 2x seats, Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam (23,24 June 2016)

cheetaz: 1x front of stage or standing, Friends Arena, Stockholm (3 July 2016)

calaston: 2x Etihad Stadium, Manchester (4 June 2016)

Dagavi: 1x standing yellow, Wembley Stadium, London (18 June 2016)

Swap Tickets

Danceteacher: HAS 1x front of stage left, Veltins Arena, Gelsenkirchen (1 June 2016) WANTS 1x front of stage right

Romy_MX: HAS 2x green standing collector, Wembley Stadium, London (16 June 2016) WANTS 2x Wembley Stadium , London (18 June 2016)

Buckin Paradise: HAS 1x standing green, Wembley Stadium, London ( 18 June 2016) WANTS 1x standing YELLOW , Wembley Stadium, London (18 June 2016)

a friend of her HAS 2x standing tickets for Amsterdam Arena , Amsterdam ( 24 June 2016 ) WANTS 2 standing tickets for Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam ( 23 June 2016 )

Mark Carter: HAS 4x blue Ethihad Stadium, Manchster (4 June 2016) WANTS 4x orange Etihad Stadium, Manchester (4 June 2016)

Interesting links

Eventim fansale

Ticketswap

Hi I have two spare tickets for Coldplay Gelsenkirchen Veltins Arena for June 1st 2016

********** PLEASE READ THIS ***********

I am trying to get hold of 2 tickets for the Gelsenkirchen gig on 1st June 2016 if you still have them to sell. Live in the West Midlands if that helps with ticket purchase/exchange.

Thanks for reading - hope you can help.

Hi, my dad is a big Coldplay fan and never seen them before.

Am looking for two tickets on June 19th at Wembley, standing.

Does anyone have two they are looking to sell?

Hi, I have 3 standing tickets to sell for 19th. Are you still interested?

I would like to trade FOS2 tickets for the coldplay concert 01 of june in Gelsenkirchen. I managed to get hold on two FOS2 tickets, 1 for the left FOS2 area and 1 for the right FOS2 area. I hope to find some one who will trade with me. So if you don't mind to trade a FOS2 left for a FOS2 right ticket or vice versa, that would be great!

Thanks!

Peter

I would love two tickets for the Wembley June 18th show. My wife is flying from New Zealand on that day and it would be a fantastic surprise to take her to the show that night. Hope someone can help here. Thank you.

Being indecisive at purchase I have a pair of tickets each (4 total) in both sections 224A and 316 for the MetLife NJ/NY 7/17 date. Plans constantly changing so contact me if interested in exchanging/purchasing. I might be interested in trading the 2 224A tickets for 1 field ticket for either MetLife date.