✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ticket Exchange / Face Value Sales

BuckinParadise

Hey guys. I'm selling 1 single ticket for Saturday 18th July. level 5, block 520 if anyone is interested.

My friend can't make it. I have a standing ticket so i will be at Wembley on Saturday with the ticket

thanks guys

Hello everyone!

I'm selling 1 ticket for Berlin on June 29, standing room (Innenraum Stehplatz) for 80 euros. I'll be at the stadium with the ticket so we can meet before the show for the deal. Message me if interested, thank you!

Hey guys, I'm an Irish student in the US for the summer and trying to get 2-6 standing tickets for the show in Boston MA ? Prices on ticket sites are crazy, anyone kind enough to charge me face value or even a reasonable price to go to the concert I'd really appreciate it!!

Cheers guys

Hey guys, I'm an Irish student in the US for the summer and trying to get 2-6 standing tickets for the show in Boston MA ? Prices on ticket sites are crazy, anyone kind enough to charge me face value or even a reasonable price to go to the concert I'd really appreciate it!!

Cheers guys

I know someone that has 2 floor seats that she's trying to sell for face value. Sec C6, row 17

I know someone that has 2 floor seats that she's trying to sell for face value. Sec C6, row 17

Hey man, I would love to take those tickets! I have about 6 friends going so we are all hoping to try and get some! What is the face value for those tickets and where are you guys located to organise collection and what not ?

Thanks a million man!

I have 8 tickets for sale for Kensington Palace. Unfortunatly we can't attend. Ony thing is that they are box office collection. These are two order which can be collected in 2 sets of 4 at the box office (or 1 set of 4). The face value for 4 tickets is £ 360.45. I will sell them per set of 4 for £ 320.00.

I only need the name of the person that will be collecting and I will pass it on to the official ticket promoter. I have confirmation that someone else can go on my behalf. Payment through Paypal only. Please let me know if you are interested.

• Like 1

Just trying my luck - if you have 2 or 3 extra tickets for either Stockholm or Copenhagen shows I would be interested. Standing would be perfect, but sitting is ok too...

Hey JereV! I still have one spare standing ticket for Copenhagen on July 6. If you're interested let me know and I'll send you some more details. :)

• Like 1

I have 8 tickets for sale for Kensington Palace. Unfortunatly we can't attend. Ony thing is that they are box office collection. These are two order which can be collected in 2 sets of 4 at the box office (or 1 set of 4). The face value for 4 tickets is £ 360.45. I will sell them per set of 4 for £ 320.00.

I only need the name of the person that will be collecting and I will pass it on to the official ticket promoter. I have confirmation that someone else can go on my behalf. Payment through Paypal only. Please let me know if you are interested.

Don't sell to scalpers who will make a profit on these tickets

Just trying my luck - if you have 2 or 3 extra tickets for either Stockholm or Copenhagen shows I would be interested. Standing would be perfect, but sitting is ok too...

I have two tickets for July 5th Section B1 Row 28 seats 14 & 15

Will sell at Face Value 580 DKK each

message me directly if interested [email protected]

Thanks!

Beth

I have two tickets for July 5th Section B1 Row 28 seats 14 & 15

Will sell at Face Value 580 DKK each

message me directly if interested [email protected]

Thanks!

Beth

Hey JereV! I still have one spare standing ticket for Copenhagen on July 6. If you're interested let me know and I'll send you some more details. :)

Thanks for the messages - truly appreciated! As for now I'm looking one more standing ticket to the 6th or two for 5th - so if you know something let me know :)