📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

Ticket Exchange / Face Value Sales

Hi all,

I have a pair of standing collectors tickets for Sunday 19th June Wembley.

Would love to swap for Saturday 18th standing collectors tickets. If anyone is able to help please get in touch.

Thanks

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there!

I am selling two unreserved standing tickets for the show on the 18th.

Insured shipping (from Austria) or personal handover in London possible (will go to the show on 16th)

PM me :-)

Hi... I am looking for a swop for 2 x standing blue tickets for 4th June 2016. Need orange to be with our friends! Let me know if anyone can help! Please add me to the 1st post please!

Kind thanks!

Amy

Hi Amy,

I know you posted this a long time ago but do you still want to swap those tickets? Thanks Nick

Hello everyone, I'm looking for any European date ticket especially Amsterdam! PM me if you have one or if you happen to know someone who knows someone who knows someone selling their ticket! thank you so much !

I have a spare standing ticket for Copenhagen on 6th July to offer.

As I'm seeing several shows of the tour, I decided to get a seat for this concert and experience the show from higher above.

Face value I paid is 700 DKK + 40 DKK fee (99 €). I'd be willing to sell it for 600 DKK/80 €.

For more info just message me. :)

Hi all,

I have 2 tickets for reserved seating at Wembley on 18th (Block 550) but I am looking to swap for unreserved seating. It goes without saying that i am happy to pay the difference in ticket price and a little extra for a beer!

Thanks

Mark

• Like 1

I have seats in section 5 (floor, amazing seats) for July 17th at Metlife. I have 2 seats in row 25 and 1 in row 26. Looking to sell 1, 2, or all 3 since I will be going on the 16th.

SELLING TICKET:

London, Wembley, thursday 16th june, pitch standing. Original price on Ticket Master.

SEARCHING TICKET for London, Wembley, sat 18th june (standing if possible).

EVEN IF I CAN'T FIND A TICKET FOR SATURDAY I'M SELLING THE ONE FOR THURSDAY!

If interested pm me, thx :)

I have two times two tickets for the 16th and the 18th Wembley shows.

Looking for one in Amsterdam.

If you need to sell it ... I'm looking for a ticket for Wembley on june 18th! Pm if you want :)

Hey guys, I'm buying tickets for anywhere in Germany (Berlin preferred) or the UK for all dates, except June 2nd.

If you have 1 or 2 tickets, I'd like to buy. I want to go to one or two concerts in 2016.

I got a spare ticket on 16th june wembley, are you still interested?

SELLING TICKET:

London, Wembley, thursday 16th june, pitch standing. Original price on Ticket Master.

SEARCHING TICKETS for London, Wembley, sat 18th june (standing if possible).

EVEN IF I CAN'T FIND A TICKET FOR SATURDAY I'M SELLING THE ONE FOR THURSDAY!

If interested pm me, thx :)

How many do you have?

I got 2 tickets Standing for the 18th but I need to swap for the 16th.

TICKET SWAP

Hi,

I have one pitch standing ticket for Wembley, London on 18th June that I am looking to swap for a pitch standing ticket for Wembley on 19th June. Physical ticket is in hand. I can meet at Wembley on 18th June to do the swap.

Thanks