December 5, 201510 yr Hi, I pre-ordered the album on Amazon a few weeks ago but it didn't arrive yesterday like I thought it would. I'm so disappointed! Apparently it'll arrive on Tuesday but that's not good enough. I know it sounds ridiculous but I just feel deflated because of this. When I pre-ordered Ghost Stories it arrived on the release date. Is anyone else in a similar situation? x
December 5, 201510 yr What a bummer :( You can still cancel the order and buy it somewhere else. Target has it for $10 on CD I believe?
December 5, 201510 yr I used to be an avid Amazon customer. Now I just decided to support local stores instead as much as I can. Hope you guys get your albums soon! Amazon usually has a great customer service.
December 5, 201510 yr Author Thanks guys. I thought I'd pre-order the album so it'd be waiting for me when I got back from work. When I asked my Brother if it had arrived and he said "No", I refused to believe him and even looked in different rooms thinking he'd hidden it as a joke haha. I'm glad I ordered it off Amazon in a way as it meant that I managed to buy a Wembley ticket during the pre-sale thanks to my Amazon code. (I bought the album before the ticket amd code announcements). I hope our albums arrive soon. I got excited when I saw the postman this morning but was soon disappointed lol x
December 5, 201510 yr this what i got when i check at the tracking status .. they should deliver it in 4 dec :( maybe i should cancel this and order it from other store ??
December 5, 201510 yr Author this what i got when i check at the tracking status .. they should deliver it in 4 dec :( maybe i should cancel this and order it from other store ?? Oh really? How annoying! Somebody I spoke to yesterday checked their tracking status and it said it had been delivered when it hadn't been. I'm doing Early shifts on at least Monday and Tuesday so I'm hoping the album arrives on one of those days as a nice present after a hard day's work as sad as that sounds. Yeah I guess you could order it again or go buy it from a shop to save waiting around x
December 5, 201510 yr I preordered it from their official store & still waiting for it. It's not a big deal since they shipped it only on 2 December & I already know that it would take a while to get here. the thing that bothered me is that they emailed me telling me that the holographic stickers will be shipped separately from the album & will arrive later. This means I will have to pay double fees for the 2 shipments & I don't care about some holographic stickers anyway:confused: I should reply & tell him not to ship those damn stickers, but I know from experience it won't change a thing o_O
December 5, 201510 yr I pre ordered my copy from Amazon and it hasn't arrived yet. Apparently it'll be delivered by next Tuesday so not too much longer to wait.
December 5, 201510 yr I pre ordered my copy from Amazon and it hasn't arrived yet. Apparently it'll be delivered by next Tuesday so not too much longer to wait. It told me that it would arrive on Monday even though it shipped on Friday afternoon.
December 7, 201510 yr It told me that it would arrive on Monday even though it shipped on Friday afternoon. I received it today.
December 7, 201510 yr Author Yayyy, I finally received my copy today, and now I'm sat here with headphones on trying not to sing along. "Put ya wings on me!" "I'm feelin' drunk n high, so high!" " Angel sent from up above, I feel you coursing through my blood!" x
December 7, 201510 yr Yayyy, I finally received my copy today, and now I'm sat here with headphones on trying not to sing along. "Put ya wings on me!" "I'm feelin' drunk n high, so high!" " Angel sent from up above, I feel you coursing through my blood!" x Try as you might, you won't succeed :P
December 7, 201510 yr Author Try as you might, you won't succeed :p "We're gonna get it, get it together and flowww"
December 8, 201510 yr I'm glad your copy finally came. I just go to my local music store and buy it the day it comes out. I just can't leave anything to chance :) I hope you like the new CD, I think it's really amazing and a really beautiful experience start to finish! Coldplay just makes really beautiful music!
December 8, 201510 yr Author I'm glad your copy finally came. I just go to my local music store and buy it the day it comes out. I just can't leave anything to chance :) I hope you like the new CD, I think it's really amazing and a really beautiful experience start to finish! Coldplay just makes really beautiful music! Aww, thanks! I just liked the idea of returning home from work to find the album waiting for me as soon as I got back. I didn't like the idea of going into town after a long, tiring shift, I just wanted to get my headphones on and enjoy the best band in the world haha. I'm glad you find that it's a really beautiful experience, I love it already, although I've only listened to particular tracks and haven't properly "got to know" the album yet x
December 8, 201510 yr I totally get what you are saying, I just know the store will carry it and I'm impatient ha ha so I don't like to wait for something to come in the mail if I'm really anticipating it :) I'm really glad though that you get to enjoy the amazing CD that it is! I have listened to it like 15 times all the way through now since Friday, and I'm still not tired of it at all :) It's hard to get tired of Coldplay anyways! I hope you "get to know" the CD all the way through soon :)
December 9, 201510 yr I pre-ordered from the official Coldplay store and finally got my album yesterday, thank god. I didn't get those holographic stickers though? Not that I particularly wanted them that badly but will they be shipped separately?
December 9, 201510 yr I pre-ordered from the official Coldplay store and finally got my album yesterday, thank god. I didn't get those holographic stickers though? Not that I particularly wanted them that badly but will they be shipped separately? I received my stickers, but I did get an email saying that they ran out and might arrive later (after Dec. 14th for me I think).
December 10, 201510 yr Why don't you just cancel the order and like go to target? Probably more efficient
Create an account or sign in to comment