✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Off topic chats

Jedi Leo

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posting something just to say hi to my own lonely thread...how´s everyone today? Had a good day? Mine was good. Sunshine and my Hawaiian shirt: what a weather to walk in in December! Cali is just so great for someone used to the cold like me hehe

Its a great day today! :D Well thats Cali for you :3 Are you in Northern California or SoCal?

For a dane like me, this place is practically the Garden of Eden haha I´ve never seen so much sun for so long in years! Im in SoCal, Orange County, around Disneyland :) Been mostly around here so far but also to Laguna Beach one day, gorgeous little place :)

I was born there and lived there for 6mos once. And Cali is beautiful but its so superficial :p But my favorite place is Texas (Grew up and lived there for 7 years) and I plan I moving back there soon.

Ah you were born here? Nice :) Not sure what you mean by superficial. Ive not been to LA or Hollywood but the places Ive been to around here seem pretty much normal :) Texas does not....attract me hehe For many a reason I guess. But Ive heard many people liking it.

Well just the feel and the people from there. Alot of personal reasons too. Texas is beautiful it's like 5 states in one. And me being Hispanic I loved San Antonio alot great Tex/Mex :D Oh and going to the beach as a kid was great and all the wide open sky ^^

What I know of Texas so far makes it one of the least likely states Ill visit hehe But like all places, you have to be there to see the whole picture!

Dont get me started on mexican food. its everywhere around here! haha understandably so as the hispanic population is numerous, but every time i see taco and tortilla im like...nauseous haha I never liked it too much:)

Aye to the beach and the open sky...the best

Well you know when thats your cultute you just love it. That is true and I can see people are eh about it. But you just have to go there and find out for your self :D (And Id take it over Las Vegas any day living there for 7 years was the worst time of my life. Due to the city, people and experiences. It's great to visit or retire there though. And I have to admit I was beautiful too in its own way.) Yep two things I long for in life :) I mean living in Kentucky is such a drag for me :(

Well you know when thats your cultute you just love it.

Not necessarily! haha I technically grew up in Italy and never loved the italian culture in general, only a few aspects of it (food LOL). I dont particularly love the american either, but I can understand the nostalgic effect you speak of, having grown up in the american culture as well some things are fond to me simply because they are from my childhood (like baseball hehe). I live now in Denmark and I resonate to that culture more than any other probably! So its not always about where you grew up I guess it differs. (also i believe in past lives, so there hehe)

And I agree, never judge a place until you've been there! And even then you will only be exposed to SOME people and some experiences so its not the full picture either. My motto is try not to judge period haha

Kentucky...reminds me of Jennifer Lawrence LOL

You grew up in Italy that's awesome! I would love to visit it one day :) Exactly but like you said sometimes it does affect you. I go by that motto too and I judge things lightly for the the most part. Ive been proven wrong ro many times to count when I dont abide by it. And I used to always say its crap and be edgy. But now I enjoy almost anything. And its a much better life to lead! Oh wow funny thing is I live where she is from Louisville (Pronounced Lou-vule here xD) also Muhammad Ali is too. Tom Cruise is from Corbin and so is the fast food brand KFC. And the awesome Indie band Cage The Elephant is from Bowling Green :D These are the only reasons I sorta like it here :) And that it's pretty in the fall :3

Italy is a good country to visit for the most part (but dont expect the service you are accustomed to in the states hehe), to live not so much haha

Oh did not know all that about Kentucky :) And yeah I know only KFC from there and Jennifer Lawrence haha

That's true. Chris just seems a lot more down to earth than her, also maybe a slight bit more sensible aha. But hey maybe he just has a really good publicist :laugh:

No I agree. He is different than her for sure! I can kinda see what he would see in her though, but I think Chris is too harsh on himself (that unripe banana comment...meh hehe).

*brofist accepted*

Have you heard about #starwarsjacketspeculation?

It's an obscure reference so probably not lol

I have not. Sounds like a speculation about a new star wars book? Probably not LOL What is it?

Whats your favourite Marvel character btw? :)