Off topic chats

Jedi Leo

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest diogo_sg
Just wanted to post here quickly. My life is crazy busy again so no time to be on the forum :/ hope you guys are all well and hope to see you here again soon hopefully! Big Coldplay hugs, Leo

Hi!! Hope you're able to come back soon :)

Just wanted to post here quickly. My life is crazy busy again so no time to be on the forum :/ hope you guys are all well and hope to see you here again soon hopefully! Big Coldplay hugs, Leo

Yes I noticed the absence of you. Good to hear some news! Enjoj your time!

• Like 1

Thanks for letting us know at least, was wondering where you went, hope you'll be back soon and best wishes! :)

I noticed you were gone. Me too am currently rarely on the forum because my life has toppled over too. Hope all is OK and you'll come back !

• Like 1

Today is Family's Day in Mexico so I'm sending you a huge hug to this Coldplaying family.

And I've read today is Mother's day in some parts of the world so Happy Mother's day to all of you who have lovely children especially to our Coldplaying mom @Christa42

:loveshower: :bliss:

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...