✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Off topic chats

Jedi Leo

I also saw the prequels first and two in the cinema. I always used to like the prequels more because of the lightsaber scenes (Im a huge fan, even made my own lightsaber fight choreography haha), but I recently re-watched the OT and it certainly looks and feels better because it feels so immersive and real. I agree too much CGI was bad in the prequels, the good was that they had a very interesting broad story on all fronts.

VII has the feel of star wars and they got the CGI/real props mix just right, but the story is just very very derivative and at times downright bad :/ But do go watch VII if you just want the feel to be in Star Wars world again, cuz they got that just right.

Dont worry I will and everything you said my thoughts exactly. My whole reason I really love IV was... Lucas used WWII gun camera phototage to make the starfighter battles look real and timeless. Stop motion and that made the Death Star scene a classic piece of film history. He used the 1940 Battle of Britain stock for the X-Wings diving in. The whole turn over and dive was what the RAF pilots would do with their Spitfires and Hurricanes at the start of a bomber shoot down or dogfights with Me109s. Super fan over here btw. Also Ben Burt the sound designer since IV is a genius. I really love his effect for Slave Is sonic charges in II.

• Like 1

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philosophising is good! I think the key for anything we want to express and live is respect. As long as we're respectful with what we see, listen or say we'll have a better life. And that's right, we need to face challenges to have fun!

I love this line of throught I truly do. My whole thing is stay positive, informed and open to anything. And reject the haters and negativity.

• Like 1

I love this line of throught I truly do. My whole thing is stay positive, informed and open to anything. And reject the haters and negativity.

That's something that I try to do. I don't look at the negative side of things and moments. But, that doesn't mean I'm not aware of the bad things around me. So, the best thing I can do is to be respectful, friendly, and positive. If some people don't agree with me, that's ok, I won't try to change them

• Like 1

That's something that I try to do. I don't look at the negative side of things and moments. But, that doesn't mean I'm not aware of the bad things around me. So, the best thing I can do is to be respectful, friendly, and positive. If some people don't agree with me, that's ok, I won't try to change them

Same here but me being who I am will sway them If I see an opening... ^^

• Like 1

I hope we create a machine, that does the work for you, if you are tired and don`t enjoy doing it and don`t want to do it

Lol funny :) I love doing it , work is my life Hana and I definitely want to do it however life needs balance so I need a holiday too soon! :)

And no machine could do what I do hehe :)

in Finland, "a couple years of vacation" is possible, but it also have some demands, you must have been in work life for 16 years and 13 last months in the same workplace

Wow sounds cool. My last vacation (more than a couple of days) was in 2011 so I sorely miss a proper few months off at least :)

that is and the danger of being your own boss and having your own business, is also burn-out and a risk of other not-so-nice and welcomed diseases, if you do not go or have a change to go to the right and good doctor early enough

like as well any one with business or without can in risk be, if treated badly or bad situations etc

So you guys doing anything exciting for New Year? :toff::hat:

Im not sure if Ill be working so I have not planned anything...if Im free I might want to go to Disney Downtown and see the fireworks. In any case I bought a bottle of champagne and its now cooling in the fridge, so thats ready! hehe:drunkjoe:

So you guys doing anything exciting for New Year? :toff::hat:

Im not sure if Ill be working so I have not planned anything...if Im free I might want to go to Disney Downtown and see the fireworks. In any case I bought a bottle of champagne and its now cooling in the fridge, so thats ready! hehe:drunkjoe:

That sounds great. I hope you're able to enjoy your day!

And I'll do what I do every new year: have dinner with my family. It's a moment we treasure and this is the time when I recall the great memories I'm thankful for, it's like the thanksgiving day for me :happy:

• Like 1

That sounds great. I hope you're able to enjoy your day!

And I'll do what I do every new year: have dinner with my family. It's a moment we treasure and this is the time when I recall the great memories I'm thankful for, it's like the thanksgiving day for me :happy:

Well thats a great tradition! :) And yes the end of the year is always a time to review what has passed and what has happened and also be thankful for what we have been given :)

Whats for dinner that day? Im curious *lol*

Whats for dinner that day? Im curious *lol*

I'll share you an article that is written in Spanish but you can see the pictures of what I'm about to describe

http://www.mexicodesconocido.com.mx/6-recetas-mexicanas-para-preparar-en-navidad.html

The first dish is "bacalao". It’s a kind of fish that comes from Norway (I don't know the name in English of that fish). The "Rosca de Reyes" is a kind of bread and we eat it with a cup of hot chocolate on January 6th to celebrate the epiphany (when is believed the three wise men bring toys to children). "Ponche" is a fruit hot tea (I hope it makes sense lol). "Apple salad" It's a salad made of apple, nuts and condensed milk, it sounds like a dessert but it's served as a dressing for the turkey (pavo). And my favorite "romeritos" it's a very traditional dish. Romeritos is a kind of herb/vegetable that is prepared with potatoes, shrimps and mole (a traditional sauce made of a lot of ingredients: chocolate, different kinds of chillis it could be spicy or sweet)

As you can see Mexican food is very diverse and delicious. You should taste it and if you don't like spicy food, don't worry there's food that isn't too spicy!

^^ I should so not have asked....now Im hungry ! haha

I know bacalao. We have the same dish in Vicenza Italy where I was born. Its one of my favourites I eat it with polenta (or used to...Its been ages since I got proper mum´s home cooked food!). All the rest you listed sounds delicious ! :D

I dont know as far as mexican food goes, but I do like and have tasted spanish food :)

^^ I should so not have asked....now Im hungry ! haha

I know bacalao. We have the same dish in Vicenza Italy where I was born. Its one of my favourites I eat it with polenta (or used to...Its been ages since I got proper mum´s home cooked food!). All the rest you listed sounds delicious ! :D

I dont know as far as mexican food goes, but I do like and have tasted spanish food :)

I didn't know bacalao was part of the Italian cuisine. Now that you're in the USA you should try tacos in Taco Inn (maybe they're not good but it's the closest place where you can taste them) or go to a Mexican restaurant, there should be one as Mexico is the neighbour of the USA! Or if you have time you should visit Mexico, I'm sure you'll love it!

Or if you have time you should visit Mexico, I'm sure you'll love it!

Not too keen on tacos or tortillas hehe I did visit El Pollo Loco though, which was good! :) And yes its full of Mexican restaurants here in SoCal.

Honestly Mexico is not high on my to visit list. I´ve been to Spain and want to come back mostly to see Barcelona, but Mexico I cant think of anything I´d like to see there LOL Although as always each place has a lot of hidden great things you dont know about til you get there. I must admit though Im not too keen on the spanish language either, I never quite liked it, so there´s that as well hehe