20.Ink

21.The Hardest Part

22.See You Soon

23.Amazing Day

24.A Sky Full Of Stars

25.Up & Up

c0fc682cb3327d8750133d8725cf982b.jpg

Inside with the first group of fans

hey I'm thinking of going close to b stage at my Wembley show, I was wondering when you took that picture , did you had a good/close view from main stage or is just the picture that makes it look like they're far from each other ?

Was See You Soon the request?

Edit: jk I think The Hardest Part was the request

Yes the hardest part was the requested song, however I think maybe there was a mixup with the request thing or something? Because I saw a picture of the printed setlist and the request was AROBTTH by Aranxa and I remember clearly Chris said the request was by Aranxa (sounds like my name but written differently so I definitely can't be wrong about this) and on the video there was a group of girls requesting the hardest part...

• Like 1

hey I'm thinking of going close to b stage at my Wembley show, I was wondering when you took that picture , did you had a good/close view from main stage or is just the picture that makes it look like they're far from each other ?

I think it is the picture. But the truth is I couldn't see the main stage, mainly because of my height. And I had a great view of the B stage, I think it's a pretty good option to watch the show from there.

Was See You Soon the request?

Edit: jk I think The Hardest Part was the request

Yes, The Hardest Part was the requested song. See You Soon was an extra song, at least that's what Chris said.

Yes the hardest part was the requested song, however I think maybe there was a mixup with the request thing or something? Because I saw a picture of the printed setlist and the request was AROBTTH by Aranxa and I remember clearly Chris said the request was by Aranxa (sounds like my name but written differently so I definitely can't be wrong about this) and on the video there was a group of girls requesting the hardest part...

Oh... Seems an accident, so it could be the request video that's on the 4.13 concert... Ugh, they probably will use the arobtth one tonight? that would be great...

So, while I'm waiting for my second concert (I still can't believe I'm seeing Coldplay twice this weekend) I'll share my experience in yesterday's concert. It was an amazing day! I went as part of the Global Citizen volunteers and they let us enjoy the concert at the end of the signing campaign. It was very tiring but immensely satisfying. The response of the fans queuing was fantastic they listen to us carefully and sign the petition and inside the venue it was beyond amazing. It was the first time I saw Coldplay live and when I heard the first notes of AHFOD I screamed so loud and sing as loud as I could. I couldn't believe I was seeing them in front of me!

The group of volunteers decided to go to the very back of the General A section which was kind of a good and bad idea. It was bad because I am short and I couldn't see most of the show. It was good because I could see them perform in the B and C stage clearly and I saw them pass in front of me when they went to the C stage. I wanted to high-five them but they didn't raise their hands to greet the fans as it could be dangerous for them. But I wanted to try to touch their hands. I even saw Phil passing in that moment and I was the only one who screamed his name, it was kind of embarrassing. Another fantastic moment was when they were playing in the B stage. I think Chris looked at me during Magic because I was the only one waving the hand so I think he noticed me :)

It was great. I've only seen a couple of concerts but I believe this is the best show I could ever see. They do care about the fans and they try to do everything that is possible to involve the whole audience. I can't wait to see them again!

• Like 7