✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your Music Collection

arushofjacktothehead

Merry Christmas everyone! This is just a thread where people here can upload pics of their current record/vinyl/album collection.

As of this Christmas, here's mine:

[ATTACH=full]3631[/ATTACH]

New Christmas additions:

• Coldplay- A Head Full Of Dreams
  • Radiohead- In Rainbows (just CD1)
  • Jamie xx- In Colour
  • U2- Pop (Due to all the hype on the forums, I had to revisit that one, youse weren't wrong:D)

• Like 2

- Parachutes

- A Rush Of Blood To The Head

- Live 2003

- X&Y

- Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends

- Mylo Xyloto (it was a present :confused:)

- The Dark Side Of The Moon by Pink Floyd

- MCMXC a.D. (Deluxe Edition) by Enigma

- Reflektor by Arcade Fire

- Prisoner by The Jezabels

- Everybody Come Outside by Pomegranates

• Like 1

Merry Christmas everyone! This is just a thread where people here can upload pics of their current record/vinyl/album collection.

As of this Christmas, here's mine:

[ATTACH=full]3631[/ATTACH]

New Christmas additions:

• Coldplay- A Head Full Of Dreams
  • Radiohead- In Rainbows (just CD1)
  • Jamie xx- In Colour
  • U2- Pop (Due to all the hype on the forums, I had to revisit that one, youse weren't wrong:D)

Does it annoy you too that X&Y is always the CD that looks like nothing is written on its back ? (due to the colour of the font and the dark background)

Does it annoy you too that X&Y is always the CD that looks like nothing is written on its back ? (due to the colour of the font and the dark background)

And when its stacked or packed with other CDs, you can't even read what's written on the side

• 3 months later...

[ATTACH=full]4502[/ATTACH]

New Additions Since Christmas:

Beck- Odelay

Coldplay- Ghost Stories

Gorillaz- Demon Days&Feel Good Inc Single

Green Day- Dookie

Green Day- International Superhits

Green Day- American Idiot

Kaiser Chiefs- Employment

Kaiser Chiefs- Yours Truly, Angry Mob

Nine Inch Nails- The Fragile (double disk)

Oasis- Wonderwall Single

Queen- Made In Heaven

Radiohead- The Best Of

Starsailor- Love Is Here

Stereophonics- The Best Of

U2- Zooropa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest diogo_sg
[uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] , cool ! Do you happen to have the Scientist single on vinyl ?

Thankyou! [emoji4]

Sorry, I don't [emoji53]. The only Coldplay vinyl I have is AHFOD.

• Administrators

Everything:

xwirhrp.jpg

Here's the start of my collection, including the band's oldest and newest albums along with The Singles boxset. I'm more of a vinyl collector than a CD collector as they tend to be much more rare. The Rolling Stone magazine was a gift given to me by Christa42 :)

Here is the rarest Coldplay item I own:

hevqLqP.jpg

Only 1000 copies of the Brothers and Sisters EP vinyl were made. Brothers and Sisters is one of my favourite Coldplay tracks which made me buy this as my third vinyl!

Viva La Vida signed CD

PU7D15e.jpg

I received this days after I became an admin on Coldplaying. This was after we did our interview with Guy and Will, who I must say are two of the nicest people ever! We chose Thalia AKA batman on Coldplaying to represent the site and interview the lads. Guy made fun of my name by mispronouncing it a few times :P Will then asked one of Coldplay's staff to bring the CD to Jonny and Chris to be signed! By far this is the best Coldplay item I own :)

NOTE: The AROBTTH CD has since been added

• Like 8

Guest diogo_sg
Everything:

xwirhrp.jpg

Here's the start of my collection, including the band's oldest and newest albums along with The Singles boxset. I'm more of a vinyl collector than a CD collector as they tend to be much more rare. The Rolling Stone magazine was a gift given to me by Christa42 :)

Here is the rarest Coldplay item I own:

hevqLqP.jpg

Only 1000 copies of the Brothers and Sisters EP vinyl were made. Brothers and Sisters is one of my favourite Coldplay tracks which made me buy this as my third vinyl!

Viva La Vida signed CD

PU7D15e.jpg

I received this days after I became an admin on Coldplaying. This was after we did our interview with Guy and Will, who I must say are two of the nicest people ever! We chose Thalia AKA batman on Coldplaying to represent the site and interview the lads. Guy made fun of my name by mispronouncing it a few times[emoji14]Will then asked one of Coldplay's staff to bring the CD to Jonny and Chris to be signed! By far this is the best Coldplay item I own :)

NOTE: The AROBTTH CD has since been added

That's amazing! [emoji7]

Hi [uSER=100956]@stephen[/uSER]

cool that you like Brothers and Sisters !

I have a question for you. I'm urgently looking for someone who has the Scientist vinyl. What I need is a short video of the Scientist vinyl revolving in a record player ! Do you think you might to be able to help out ?

• 3 weeks later...