✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Best Newcomer to Coldplaying.com 2015

Awards2017

• Administrators

I think I should've won this ;) I fixed the wiki, redesigned the main site, wiki and forums, fixed the forums and brought the servers back online after the album leaked. But thats just my own opinion ;) :D

Well done Spraycan Soul!

• Like 1

I think I should've won this ;) I fixed the wiki, redesigned the main site, wiki and forums, fixed the forums and brought the servers back online after the album leaked. But thats just my own opinion ;) :D

Well done Spraycan Soul!

You should have campaigned :p

I think everyone forgot your join date was only 6 months ago... You're permanent like the furniture now... :D

Even I missed it and I've been keeping an eye out :oops:

And congrats Spraycan Soul, your MM contributions is the reason why half of us are here I think :)

• Like 1

• Administrators
You should have campaigned :p

I think everyone forgot your join date was only 6 months ago... You're permanent like the furniture now... :D

Even I missed it and I've been keeping an eye out :oops:

And congrats Spraycan Soul, your MM contributions is the reason why half of us are here I think :)

Theres always next year ;)

• Like 1

I'm officially conceding the award to Stephen. There is no way I am worthy after seeing his accomplishments. It wouldn't be appropriate for me to win. Also I don't even know what "MM contributions" means mentioned by gentle parachutes above. I only hope maybe I'll be allowed to do a little reporting for the site if the band comes to Philadelphia again. Congrats and thanks for all of your work Stephen.

• Administrators
I'm officially conceding the award to Stephen. There is no way I am worthy after seeing his accomplishments. It wouldn't be appropriate for me to win. Also I don't even know what "MM contributions" means mentioned by gentle parachutes above. I only hope maybe I'll be allowed to do a little reporting for the site if the band comes to Philadelphia again. Congrats and thanks for all of your work Stephen.

Nah keep it! MM means multimedia, so multimedia contributions :)

By the way, am I the only ass that didn't know Batman was a girl? Sorry Thalia, I know I have referred to you as "dude" and "man" in past messages.

And I was being an ass and just went along with it =D No man everything is OK, it happens quite often to be honest. It's just after the 20th time of people referring to me as a dude I just don't care anymore to correct them.

The internet is a weird place for females :3

The internet is a weird place for females :3

But hey, at least we can get recognised for what we do rather than being seen through the male/female or heritage / nationality filter... I don't mind getting mistaken for a guy if that means what I say gets taken seriously :)

Btw, I've always wondered, how / why that username @Batman?

But hey, at least we can get recognised for what we do rather than being seen through the male/female or heritage / nationality filter... I don't mind getting mistaken for a guy if that means what I say gets taken seriously :)

Btw, I've always wondered, how / why that username @Batman?

That's true, and also one of the reasons I don't mention my sex. I've had some very in depth conversations with people that thought I was a dude, until they found out I was a girl and they were actually mad at me and thought lesser of me as a person :|

Batman because he's my childhood hero and because he's pretty darn awesome.

And I also like his and his world's dark grim design a lot!

That's true, and also one of the reasons I don't mention my sex. I've had some very in depth conversations with people that thought I was a dude, until they found out I was a girl and they were actually mad at me and thought lesser of me as a person :|

Batman because he's my childhood hero and because he's pretty darn awesome.

And I also like his and his world's dark grim design a lot!

I know right, it's kinda sad when it happens - I did wish the world was less like that and just took people for what they are. And your posts are as interesting as your avatar!

I know right, it's kinda sad when it happens - I did wish the world was less like that and just took people for what they are. And your posts are as interesting as your avatar!

Actually girls are generally smarter than boys ;) I don't know why you should care of some stupid people that make you feel like this, just enjoy talking with other interesting people if you find it round here

gentleparachute is right, it is not that simple. For example her last sentence "your posts are as interesting as your avatar", I have heard people saying that sort of sentences and meaning the opposite. The world is not that nice and happy place - yet

Guest diogo_sg
Thanks. Not sure I deserve it. I think I was the only one that campaigned!

Well, the winner would be either you or stephend2000, I think. You both did so much! You on the MM section and stephend2000 on various others. Maybe stephend2000 would have won if he had campaigned, maybe not. That decision would always be in the hands of those who voted, so don't feel bad about it [emoji6]

Well, the winner would be either you or stephend2000, I think. You both did so much! You on the MM section and stephend2000 on various others. Maybe stephend2000 would have won if he had campaigned, maybe not. That decision would always be in the hands of those who voted, so don't feel bad about it [emoji6]

I'm wondering if people have me confused with another Spraycan Soul. I just did he world maps some interesting Twitter pics.