✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-23] Soldier Field, CHICAGO, IL

Got my tickets!! 2 seats. Paid almost $1000 better be good seats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good job! Try not to think about the cost and just focus on how much fun you'll have!

Btw, I think I told you before that you can get tickets easier through TM from a computer rather than a smart phone if you can link to the map. I tried that today at 1pm from my computer, but they didn't have a map link so I had to let the TM system pick for me. After searching a few different times to get a section I liked, it stopped searching for me, like it blocked my access. I ended up switching to my phone so I could try a different device, and that worked better. If you had the same problem, I'm sorry for steering you in the wrong direction. Live and learn.... [emoji53]

• Like 1

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job! Try not to think about the cost and just focus on how much fun you'll have!

Btw, I think I told you before that you can get tickets easier through TM from a computer rather than a smart phone if you can link to the map. I tried that today at 1pm from my computer, but they didn't have a map link so I had to let the TM system pick for me. After searching a few different times to get a section I liked, it stopped searching for me, like it blocked my access. I ended up switching to my phone so I could try a different device, and that worked better. If you had the same problem, I'm sorry for steering you in the wrong direction. Live and learn.... [emoji53]

Yeah I didn't end up purchasing through TM, they were way to high. I got great floor seats! I m so excited, I didn't really care the cost. My hubby stopped me at $850. [emoji23]

i had the same trouble last year. Phone will react the same way when you try too often. Only solution is to switch browsers or devices, or you have to wait for ages...

I see some activity on the 2017 Soldier Field thread now, with a few recent posts. I'm jumping to that one now. Hope to chat with you guys there!

Do you live in the Chicago area? I have driven through there and know it's crazy! Any recommendations/advice on traffic? Since the concert falls on a Thursday night. Where exactly is Soldier Field located? Is it in the city or on the outskirts?

Do you live in the Chicago area? I have driven through there and know it's crazy! Any recommendations/advice on traffic? Since the concert falls on a Thursday night. Where exactly is Soldier Field located? Is it in the city or on the outskirts?

I replied in the new soldier field thread here:

http:// http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?posts/5852669

• Like 1