✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-23] Soldier Field, CHICAGO, IL

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to this show with my daughter (age 8) and a friend of mine. My daughter's first concert ever, and my friend's first time to see CP. I saw them in 2012 at an arena, so I have no idea what to expect with a venue this big. I know we'll be waaaaayyyyyy back, but that's better for my little girl than being on the floor. She'd freak out with that level of crazy around her. I also picked the back seats so we can see the effects from straight out from the stage. In 2012 I was up and to the side of the stage. Good for seeing the band fairly close, but the effects looked weird from that angle, esp the lasers. We'll just have to watch the band from the stage screens to see their faces this time. :smart:

• 2 weeks later...

I figure people will jump around and dance, but there should be chairs in all the rows keeping people from moshing or pushing towards the stage. My daughter is short (like under 4') and wouldn't be able to see over the flailing arms and heads on the floor, so she wouldn't have any fun with the crowd. You should be ok with the jostling. Are you going with other people so they can help shield you if needed?

I figure people will jump around and dance, but there should be chairs in all the rows keeping people from moshing or pushing towards the stage. My daughter is short (like under 4') and wouldn't be able to see over the flailing arms and heads on the floor, so she wouldn't have any fun with the crowd. You should be ok with the jostling. Are you going with other people so they can help shield you if needed?

Thanks! No, just me this time. But my friend's daughters bought my other tickets...they are up in level 2. It will be an adventure...of a lifetime!

• 1 month later...

Seat map updated for Chicago now. Heard a few people were getting emails notifying them of their floor seats being moved.

This also means new tickets have been released for the floor. I was just able to pull a ticket for section A4 Row 3 for $174. Killer deal, too bad I can't make it to this show!

Seat map updated for Chicago now. Heard a few people were getting emails notifying them of their floor seats being moved.

This also means new tickets have been released for the floor. I was just able to pull a ticket for section A4 Row 3 for $174. Killer deal, too bad I can't make it to this show!

I'm pissed. bought tickets next the B extension runway for sat and sun and now its has moved so my floor seats are crap. Bought at ticketmaster on the pick your seats map and now its changed

nonsense

I'll be there the 23d. Given major back issues needing surgery soon, I switched to a disabled seat on the deck in B1. I just saw the map and I swear it looks like B1 got farther from the ramp to the B stage. Anybody else agree? I'm there alone (hubby not a fan, and does a mean- really mean- impersonation of Yellow.) By mean, I am saying the opposite of nice! But he's being gracious enough to drive me there because I can't. He thinks I am nuts but knows how much this means to me. Good guy for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The floor/stage changes worked out well for me. For the Sunday show, I had two tickets in C1 and Ticketmaster upgraded them to A2! My old tickets didn't even get affected that much by the stage changes, but they offered the exchange anyway at the same price. Anyone who hasn't called them yet to check on upgrades, you should definitely try. You'll want to call their "already purchased tickets" line at 800-653-8000 and be prepared to give your order number, phone number for the order, and last 4 digits of the cc you paid with. I spent about 45 minutes on the phone, but mostly on hold. I just kept working, listen on the speaker phone.

• Like 1

I'm not sure yet what time I'll be there on Saturday. Traveling with a friend who might not be able to leave early enough for us to get to Chicago early for meeting people outside. I might have to post when we get there and find people in their sections.

• Like 1