✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-23] Soldier Field, CHICAGO, IL

"Good morning. We’re very pleased to announce the first U.S. shows of this year’s A Head Full Of Dreams Tour. The list of dates is below.

Saturday, July 16 NEW YORK, NY MetLife Stadium

Saturday, July 23 CHICAGO, IL Soldier Field

Saturday, July 30 BOSTON, MA Gillette Stadium

Saturday, August 6 PHILADELPHIA, PA Lincoln Financial Field

Saturday, August 20 LOS ANGELES, CA Rose Bowl

Saturday, August 27 DALLAS, TX AT&T Stadium

Saturday, September 3 SAN FRANCISCO, CA Levi’s Stadium

All U.S. subscribers to the Coldplay mailing list (as of midnight PT last night) will be sent a unique presale code today to use in our exclusive fan presale which begins at 10am local time tomorrow (Friday, Jan 29), on Ticketmaster. Please check your spam folder for the email.

Citi cardmembers will also have access to presale tickets beginning Friday, January 29, at 10 AM through Citi’s Private Pass Program. For complete presale details visit www.citiprivatepass.com.

General tickets will be available beginning Friday, February 5, at 10 AM local time from Ticketmaster.

Anchorman"

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have any idea how the seating is going to be? The tickets range from $26.50 to $175.00 Please help. Presales start tomorrow morning.

Thanks,

Chad

I can't say for sure, but seeing as this is a stadium gig there will probably be general admission on the floor for something close to $100. $26.50 is probably just the price for the shittiest seats (furthest away and obstructed view, probably behind the stage), and the $175 tickets probably come with decent seats and some goodies as a part of a VIP package.

I could be completely wrong, but those are my guesses.

I can't say for sure, but seeing as this is a stadium gig there will probably be general admission on the floor for something close to $100. $26.50 is probably just the price for the shittiest seats (furthest away and obstructed view, probably behind the stage), and the $175 tickets probably come with decent seats and some goodies as a part of a VIP package.

I could be completely wrong, but those are my guesses.

Well I hope you are right. Now if the ticket sites don't end up with every good seat that would be a plus. The odds of that are always bad for us though.

I have read in a few articles the $26.50-$175.00 price ranges. Then they say VIP packages (also on ticketmaster's website) also go on sale tomorrow. I can find nothing for any show in the US that mentions where you get those and how much they are. Anyone have any idea?

I apologize if I wasn't supposed to post this in two different threads..

Ticketmaster is the worst.

The first tickets I pulled were for C5, which has been mentioned above, was nowhere to be found on the seat map. I was afraid to risk them being poor seats so I released them and pulled both C2 and C3 tickets at the same time on different devices, and I opted for C2 over C3 since it's supposed to be right in the center. If they messed up the seat map and C5 is supposed to be on the far left side, that means C3 is likely to be directly in the center, not C2. *sigh*

If anyone finds out any information regarding the mysterious C5 section, please post it here!

The first tickets I pulled were for C5, which has been mentioned above, was nowhere to be found on the seat map. I was afraid to risk them being poor seats so I released them and pulled both C2 and C3 tickets at the same time on different devices, and I opted for C2 over C3 since it's supposed to be right in the center. If they messed up the seat map and C5 is supposed to be on the far left side, that means C3 is likely to be directly in the center, not C2. *sigh*

If anyone finds out any information regarding the mysterious C5 section, please post it here!

Congrats.. I never even got a ticket to choose from. Never became available right from the get go for me. Damn..

Hi lovely people. I got 2 tickets this morning for Soldier Field. Section 341. We are waiting to see if they have a show closer to our home city (Winnipeg), and if they announce a Winnipeg or Minneapolis show I will be selling these tickets. I just wanted to give you a heads up so I don't show up here later as some random member that seems suspicious. Good luck to anyone not getting tickets yet. Send me a PM if you would like me to contact you first if I have to sell them.

C2 is right in front of the B-stage. I got C3 tickets which are pretty good seats. I almost got A4 and another A but thought about the price too long lol

Looks like they updated the seating charts and C5 replaces C4. I've come to not trust seating charts too much and just figured 5 sections in C instead of 4 and figured we would be far left. But they are 2nd row tix so pretty unobstructed view for the wife and 16 yr old.

We did happen to get front row seats on the floor a few years back at the Boston Garden and those seats can't be compared to so we'll just enjoy it for what it is this time.

cheers

wembley

Chicago was my first choice and I counted down the minutes and seconds to have access but as soon as it loaded there were no seats! I had my code so I decided to use it to buy tickets to another city. No luck with TX as the site was moving too slow and not loading so settled on getting tickets for the PHILLY show. I wish there was a way for me to trade my PHILLY tickets for CHICAGO tickets :(

Chicago was my first choice and I counted down the minutes and seconds to have access but as soon as it loaded there were no seats! I had my code so I decided to use it to buy tickets to another city. No luck with TX as the site was moving too slow and not loading so settled on getting tickets for the PHILLY show. I wish there was a way for me to trade my PHILLY tickets for CHICAGO tickets :(

If you can unload philly seats then I can sell you my Chi seats. Call Ticketmaster back TODAY! They let me return my other single ticket no charge. Then get back to me on the two seats I have. Good luck! I want you to be able to go in Chicago and am not looking to rip anyone off for these seats.

• Like 1