✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-06] Lincoln Financial Field, PHILADELPHIA, PA

If you check the periscopes from coldplayings twitter I was actually really close to that person, at the beach now but I'll post it when I get home. This was way better than MX at Wells Fargo, and even though newplay isn't my first choice, there's no question that when it's live it's amazing. The crowd was really into it too, considering picking up tickets for made in America to see them again but i think I'm probably going to pass since it's a festival

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crowd was really into it too, considering picking up tickets for made in America to see them again but i think I'm probably going to pass since it's a festival

that and tickets are so expensive :wreck: i entered into Coldplaying's drawing for passes, but if that doesn't happen i was just going to hang around the parkway that night and listen from afar :P

• 4 weeks later...

I might have missed this in a post but where can I get an audio recording of the Philly show Aug 6? It was my first Coldplay concert and was unlike anything I've ever experienced. I've been watching/listening to a recording on YouTube but the audio is inconsistent. Can anyone help a newbie out with this?

I might have missed this in a post but where can I get an audio recording of the Philly show Aug 6? It was my first Coldplay concert and was unlike anything I've ever experienced. I've been watching/listening to a recording on YouTube but the audio is inconsistent. Can anyone help a newbie out with this?

I tried to record the audio on my phone but it's pretty dodgy. Just left the phone clipped to my hip the whole night so the crowd noise is really dominant. Because the phone was low it picked up people talking (?!?!) that thank goodness I couldn't hear myself since I was standing up/dancing. I haven't had a lot of time but I will try to clean it up in the next couple weeks and can share when I do.

I did just get around to editing my photos from this show: Coldplay at Lincoln Financial Field ... they aren't my best but I love the colors and excitement and the memories they bring back. :-)

Also took videos of The Scientist and Amazing Day ... the picture isn't very good because my hands shake and they shake even more when I'm really excited or emotional. But the sound is pretty good and I still love them because I love reliving this night.

I was really lucky to be able to see them in NJ twice as well as this show (all three magical shows), but seeing them in Philly was particular special because it's where I first saw them in 2008 and again in 2012. They've been an amazing constant in my life over the last 16 years and it's such a privilege to be able to see them live.

• Like 2

Hey everyone! If someone is selling two (2) floor tickets to the show, please let me know!! My brother and I really want to go and since it's our first concert, we need the full experience! Haha. Preferably looking for F2,3,4,8,9 !!

Good luck with the ticket hunt! If coldplay is your first ever concert, make it your last as no one will ever top it , go hunting! Fingers crossed!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Coldplaying mobile app