✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-05-28 & 29] Coldplay at BBCR1 Weekend, Exeter, UK

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is the first broadcast concert since they start the AHFOD tour. The last was on March, 12th at St John’s Hackney Church, London. Please correct me If I'm wrong.

The 2nd Foro Sol show in mexico was broadcasted on mexican radio.

• Like 1

Wow what a concert!! If this serves as any indication for the upcoming Glaston performance we can expect something really awesome and epic. The Raspberry beret cover was 10x better than the Heroes one. And the Up&Up performance was epic and truly emotional and touching when Chris said lovely things about his hometown and that he wanted to continue to play.

• Like 7

Wow what a concert!! If this serves as any indication for the upcoming Glaston performance we can expect something really awesome and epic. The Raspberry beret cover was 10x better than the Heroes one. And the Up&Up performance was epic and truly emotional and touching when Chris said lovely things about his hometown and that he wanted to continue to play.

Totally agree, I hope they keep playing Raspberry Beret instead of Heroes, I love that song and coldplay's cover.

• Like 4