✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-05-28 & 29] Coldplay at BBCR1 Weekend, Exeter, UK

I just wanna say, that set made me so happy, it's one of very few times where I feel like people see Coldplay for who they really are. Chris was charming as usual, and the twitter reactions have been overwhelming! Of course you're gonna have the odd person or two who dislikes Coldplay but if an artist or band doesn't have "haters" then they're not popular enough, have a good night everyone x

• Like 4

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REALLY enjoyed that !!! Only 6 days to wait until I see CP in Manchester. :bliss:

Now that Chris has taken a concert to his home town, I think Jonny should bring one to his ........... where I live !

Or Liverpool... (where I am). As he said back in 08, location-wise, playing in L'pool is the closest place he has to a homecoming gig (plus it also happens to be a very significant place for the band historically).

This is one of my favorites performances. The band sounded fantastic and the audience was amazing. This was Chris moment, he enjoyed it, and we as fans got one of the best performances the band has done.

• Like 1

Or Liverpool... (where I am). As he said back in 08, location-wise, playing in L'pool is the closest place he has to a homecoming gig (plus it also happens to be a very significant place for the band historically).

Hi fellow-Scouser ! - I'd go for Liverpool too - more chance of getting them there than Mold !!!! I really hoped the Echo Arena would have been on this tour , but it's inside. They did recordings at the Parr St. studios years ago, didn't they ?

• Like 1

Just watched the Onerepublic, The 1975, Panic! At The Disco, and twenty one pilots sets in addition to Coldplay's. All incredible. 1R's new song sounds awesome live. Brendon Urie from Panic! is so extremely talented vocally, Its incredible. The twenty one pilots set, I heard, was cut short because lead singer Tyler Joseph climbed on top of the stage frame lmao. The 1975 sounded amazing, as always. It was also funny how they kept complaining that they couldn't cuss. Last, but definitely not least, Coldplay were on top of their game today. This is their best live concert I've heard in a while. The support they got from Chris' hometown was cool too, especially the lights in the crowd during The Scientist. The Paradise Remix really does get the crowd moving. The visual laser effects were pretty cool too. Definitely gets me more hyped for my concert in August!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

It was magical! The Paradise remix was awesome and I bet the crowd were surprised by it. The Scientist had me in tears, just beautiful, I wouldn't expect anything less. I loveee it when the boys bow at the end. I can't stand the wait for Wembley now! Oh, and Guy's so much sexier when he smiles It was so cute when Chris told the crowd he hopes all their dreams come true then they can come home, or something along those lines. Ahhh they make me so happy! :D x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 3

Hi fellow-Scouser ! - I'd go for Liverpool too - more chance of getting them there than Mold !!!! I really hoped the Echo Arena would have been on this tour , but it's inside. They did recordings at the Parr St. studios years ago, didn't they ?

Ha, hi there :) Nice to know I'm not the only one! That's true though. I can't believe they haven't done a tour stop here since 2008. That's right, they did indeed record most of AROBTTH there, back in 01/02 (which is now a venue in and of itself these days).

I did see an interview recently where Chris mentioned how important a place Liverpool was for the band, so who knows. They're doing the stadiums this summer, who's to say they won't do an arena run in the Autumn or even next year? (Fingers crossed!)

• Like 1

Ha, hi there :) Nice to know I'm not the only one! That's true though. I can't believe they haven't done a tour stop here since 2008. That's right, they did indeed record most of AROBTTH there, back in 01/02 (which is now a venue in and of itself these days).

I did see an interview recently where Chris mentioned how important a place Liverpool was for the band, so who knows. They're doing the stadiums this summer, who's to say they won't do an arena run in the Autumn or even next year? (Fingers crossed!)

I saw that interview too and hoped.............. one day............

Nice chatting !

• Like 1