✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-02-24] Coldplay live at the O2 for War Child

gai

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to bother again, but I am desperate!

Please, one spare ticket anyone?

I know that feeling and would help if i could. Wish i would have tried to get an extra ticket, wasn't thinking about it at that time to be honest.

I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you.

Sent via Tapatalk

I know that feeling and would help if i could. Wish i would have tried to get an extra ticket, wasn't thinking about it at that time to be honest.

I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you.

Sent via Tapatalk

Thanks very much!

Congrats!

I wasn't so lucky :-(

I was in the waiting room as soon as it opened and had everything filled in and still, didn't manage to get it :-(

Please, please, if anyone happens to have a spare ticket, I would be grateful forever.

I didn't know about this gig when we booked the flight, so it's like a little miracle that it happens and I can't stand the idea of being in London after a long time and not being able to see them :-(

I have a spare ticket if you still need one ?! Please message me - the only condition is that you are prepared to queue up early to get a good spot

I haven't received mine either, if we all haven't I should think there's nothing to worry about. Maybe they are late in sending them out.

Although on the confirmation email, it did state;

"E-Tickets will be sent out no later than 14-days prior to the event and in line with the wishes of the event organisers."

Has anyone else received their's yet?

Got mine today !!

I was so busy the last weeks that I did did not have time to check up on Coldplay news. What a missed chance as I will actually be in London that day! :-(

Never give up!

You can still enter the prize draw, it ends on 18th. Who knows, maybe you are lucky.

Or if you are in London on that day, you can try at the venue. There still might be someone selling tickets.

Oh, just saw that it goes till the 18th indeed - very confusing as it says 11th in the header on the war child site...will enter and hope :anxious:

I know, all the other gigs ended on 11th. Without any information about Coldplay.

I messaged them last week and they said it ends on 18th. Good luck!

If anyone from the board is down, would be good to have folks to chat with to while away the hours!

SFK

I'm pretty sure we'll have some people to talk to. I'm thinking about a 2 pm arrival at the O2 but will decide on the spot depending on weather and stuff. Maybe the first people from the forum to queue could save a spot or two for those who arrive later. Worked fine in the past.

Sent via Tapatalk