✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-02-24] Coldplay live at the O2 for War Child

gai

i read from someone who got the tickets that the tickets say doors open at 9pm and that photo id is required for entry. second hand info, so i'd look for someone to verify this. but just to give you an idea.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read from someone who got the tickets that the tickets say doors open at 9pm and that photo id is required for entry. second hand info, so i'd look for someone to verify this. but just to give you an idea.

Thanks, i've seen @AEG_Live are announcing times today on their twitter page

That indeed is a good point. I've read somewhere that the tube operates until 12:30. Does that change on such a night or do i need to figure out a different way to get to my bed?

i don't suppsoe they'll change it and the tweet from AEG said 'Stage times for @coldplay at @indigoattheo2 will be confirmed v soon. It will be a late show so please adequately plan your return travel'. So you might need find some other way of getting back

Just tweeted by AEG:

For tomorrow's @WarChildUK gig at @indigoatTheO2, @Coldplay will be on stage after 11pm so please organise return travel plans in advance.

After 11pm, that's late, no idea how i'll get to my hotel after the concert, probably cab.

EDIT: And a tweet from the indigo 10 mins prior:

@Amar_sian Hi Sian, rough timings are doors at 9 finish around 11. But please ensure you make travel arrangements home.

Sent via Tapatalk

Just tweeted by AEG:

For tomorrow's @WarChildUK gig at @indigoatTheO2, @Coldplay will be on stage after 11pm so please organise return travel plans in advance.

After 11pm, that's late, no idea how i'll get to my hotel after the concert, probably cab.

EDIT: And a tweet from the indigo 10 mins prior:

@Amar_sian Hi Sian, rough timings are doors at 9 finish around 11. But please ensure you make travel arrangements home.

Sent via Tapatalk

So do we think they're not coming on to stage until after 11 or they'll be playing until atfer 11?? Cab is your only option i think

So do we think they're not coming on to stage until after 11 or they'll be playing until atfer 11?? Cab is your only option i think

I think it means stage time is not before 11pm. 60-90 mins show would make it 12:30. I checked and the last tube from North Greenwich departs at 1:02, i could get to my hotel via tube and nightbus. I could also take a cab but i saw those are pretty expensive, £20-£30 in my case for a 6 mile drive (and i thought taking a taxi in my little german city was expensive lol)

Sent via Tapatalk

AEG just clarified it for me on twitter - the show doesn't start until after 11pm. No end time as yet!

PS - Still have an extra standing ticket for the Etihad Arena, Sat 4th June (the first UK stadium date) if anyone has an extra ticket for this to swap!

I think it means stage time is not before 11pm. 60-90 mins show would make it 12:30. I checked and the last tube from North Greenwich departs at 1:02, i could get to my hotel via tube and nightbus. I could also take a cab but i saw those are pretty expensive, £20-£30 in my case for a 6 mile drive (and i thought taking a taxi in my little german city was expensive lol)

Sent via Tapatalk

yeh, i've seen some more things on twitter. looks like stagetime is 11pm but they are warning people about not being finished in time for the tube. if the last one is 1.02 surely you'll be ok. At least at that time of night there won't be any traffic so the taxi charge should be lower than usual.

At least we are all in the same boat when it comes to getting home. Maybe i can find someone to split a cab or something, we will see, somehow i will get to my bed. Are you guys still planing on being at the O2 around midday or so? Will be a long afternoon until doors at 9pm.

EDIT: Or has someone got a spare ticket for the brits? Just thinking, i'm there anyway and it's not coliding with the coldplay gig...

Sent via Tapatalk

453e337ce5303ad52f7ba5c28191d31a.jpg

Drove 2 hours by car.

Next: Train

Sent via Tapatalk

Maybe my brain is a little bias but if you take away the train track this could be a still from Fix You's music video.

Also would it be fair to assume someone is going to record this performance?

Waiting for the bus and cant help but having a huge smile on my face [emoji3]

Sent via Tapatalk

Look at how much you've done so far today and i've only just got out of bed!! It's only an hour trip to the o2 for me. Only about 15 hours before stage time now!