✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-02-24] Coldplay live at the O2 for War Child

gai

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen on the Radio X website that tickets will be £75, but in the presale link it says tickets are £20, can anyone confirm?

Hi, could you, please, specify, what presale link?

I'm gonna be in London on that day, I would hate to miss this!

I've seen on the Radio X website that tickets will be £75, but in the presale link it says tickets are £20, can anyone confirm?

I think you also have to donate 5£ to be able to compete in the draw and get tickets.

"And all you have to do to be in with a chance of attending these unique events is make a donation of £4.50 to War Child. This will get you one entry, the chance to win a pair of tickets, in our prize draw on 11 February."

Sent via Tapatalk

I think you also have to donate 5£ to be able to compete in the draw and get tickets.

"And all you have to do to be in with a chance of attending these unique events is make a donation of £4.50 to War Child. This will get you one entry, the chance to win a pair of tickets, in our prize draw on 11 February."

Sent via Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm going to enter the draw anyway as the money goes to charity. Also, we can buy tickets like you would for a normal gig right? I'm confused lol x

Yeah, I'm going to enter the draw anyway as the money goes to charity. Also, we can buy tickets like you would for a normal gig right? I'm confused lol x

Yes, it's in the FAQs:

I don't want to enter the prize draw, can I simply buy tickets?

Yes – for as long as the ‘Buy Tickets Now’ button is visible there are still tickets available to buy. However, when this button is no longer visible, the “Buy Now” ticket allocation will have gone and the only way to get tickets will be to apply through the prize draw.

But it's gonna be tough...

Yes, it's in the FAQs:

I don't want to enter the prize draw, can I simply buy tickets?

Yes – for as long as the ‘Buy Tickets Now’ button is visible there are still tickets available to buy. However, when this button is no longer visible, the “Buy Now” ticket allocation will have gone and the only way to get tickets will be to apply through the prize draw.

But it's gonna be tough...

Ok, thanks x

Coldplay Messenger UK sent out the pre-sale code: AHFODwc

I imagine it was only sent to Coldplayers in the UK. Good luck! I hope you get tickets :)

No luck, guess i was a bit late. Actually tried AHFODpre as a code but couldn't come up with the idea of trying AHFODwc (and it's so obvious), stupid me. :furious: :facepalm:

Got myself a ticket this morning, was quite easy. See you in two weeks!! :dance:

Does anyone know what we can expect, probably a normal small venue show? Like an hour or so?

EDIT: Ah, just found this on NME: "This is the same night as The Brit Awards. Coldplay will perform at the awards, held at The O2, before heading to the venue and playing a full gig."

• Like 3

Got myself a ticket this morning, was quite easy. See you in two weeks!! :dance:

Does anyone know what we can expect, probably a normal small venue show? Like an hour or so?

EDIT: Ah, just found this on NME: "This is the same night as The Brit Awards. Coldplay will perform at the awards, held at The O2, before heading to the venue and playing a full gig."

Congrats!

I wasn't so lucky :-(

I was in the waiting room as soon as it opened and had everything filled in and still, didn't manage to get it :-(

Please, please, if anyone happens to have a spare ticket, I would be grateful forever.

I didn't know about this gig when we booked the flight, so it's like a little miracle that it happens and I can't stand the idea of being in London after a long time and not being able to see them :-(

congrats!

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

Congrats!! Hope you have a great time there :)