March 29, 201610 yr Btw, I had also done an orchestral cover of True Love a long time back, so here's the link if you'd like to listen to that as well! [MEDIA=soundcloud] [/MEDIA] Mobile Link: https://soundcloud.com/suhit-1/coldplay-orchestral-cover-true-love Wonderful!! Sounds like an instrumental for some Oscar awarded movie! Who is playing?
March 29, 201610 yr Btw, I had also done an orchestral cover of True Love a long time back, so here's the link if you'd like to listen to that as well! [MEDIA=soundcloud] [/MEDIA] Mobile Link: https://soundcloud.com/suhit-1/coldplay-orchestral-cover-true-love Wow! It's really beautiful :)
March 29, 201610 yr Author Wonderful!! Sounds like an instrumental for some Oscar awarded movie! Who is playing? Thank you! That's me playing :blush::uhoh: Wow! It's really beautiful :) Thank you! :)
March 29, 201610 yr Thank you! That's me playing :blush::uhoh: Very clever ! I've just sent our Project link to the CP website 'CONTACT' page where they assure us that all messages are read - but not always replied to. So - just another chance for the band to hear it - I hope.
March 29, 201610 yr Thank you! That's me playing :blush::uhoh: Thank you! :) You play so well, great! You should do more covers and projects :)
March 29, 201610 yr Author You play so well, great! You should do more covers and projects :) Thank you! :) I've done midnight and O as well. But they're not covers really, more like remixes and mashups; plus they're not that great.. :/
March 29, 201610 yr Just to let you know, I tweeted to Annabelle Wallis because she is in Argentina with boys :) She seems to be so nice person, I still hope for something! ;)
March 29, 201610 yr Just to let you know, I tweeted to Annabelle Wallis because she is in Argentina with boys :) She seems to be so nice person, I still hope for something! ;) YESSSSS! Good idea!
March 30, 201610 yr Anchorman answered on a Coldplaying tweet, so I took the chance and immediately replied with the request that he should check out the video if he had the time. Let's hope he does. :)
March 30, 201610 yr Anchorman answered on a Coldplaying tweet, so I took the chance and immediately replied with the request that he should check out the video if he had the time. Let's hope he does. :) Bravo,cool! Hope remains! :)
March 30, 201610 yr Anchorman answered on a Coldplaying tweet, so I took the chance and immediately replied with the request that he should check out the video if he had the time. Let's hope he does. :) That's great news!! :)
March 30, 201610 yr I just answered to A's tweet about the song requests and asked him to check out our project... I hope he recognizes it!
March 30, 201610 yr Author I just answered to A's tweet about the song requests and asked him to check out our project... I hope he recognizes it! Just out of curiosity, which song did you request?
March 30, 201610 yr Just out of curiosity, which song did you request? I didn't request a song yet cause I think the requests are only for the show tomorrow in Argentina
March 30, 201610 yr Do you think it will make our chance to get recognized any higher if we ask A to check our video out in all his tweets? Cause I'm not sure if i should go and reply that to all of coldplay's tweets or not...
March 31, 201610 yr Author Probably not mich higher, because there are probably thousands of tweets coming in as replies to them right now :/
March 31, 201610 yr I hope so! Just retweeted the original message again! And I retweeted yours.[emoji4]
March 31, 201610 yr And I have send a good luck tweet too. Please retweet My twitter account is in my profile
Create an account or sign in to comment