✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Chorus Project

Suhit

Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?

• Up & Up
    • Fix You
    • Viva la Vida
    • Yellow
    • The Scientist
    • Paradise
    • Birds
    • Up With The Birds

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg

Simply amazing! Great job everyone! I just hope the band gets to see and hear this! I'm so proud of all of us! I was not expecting that ending at all, but I must say, it's fantastic! Love it! :D

PS: sorry about all the exclamation points :P

OMG.

This is amazing!

I have goosebumps all over, tears in my eyes...

The past days haven't been easy for me because of those terrorist attacks in my country.

But this little project was such a possitive story, it is showing me that people from all around the world can work together and do amazing things.

Thank you all (and especially Suhit) for making this happen!!

• Like 10

Maybe we should add lyrics in the description box?

Oh yeah! Damn, i forgot in all that excitement! Thanks for reminding! Let me see if I can quickly edit it!

OMG.

This is amazing!

I have goosebumps all over, tears in my eyes...

The past days haven't been easy for me because of those terrorist attacks in my country.

But this little project was such a possitive story, it is showing me that people from all around the world can work together and do amazing things.

Thank you all (and especially Suhit) for making this happen!!

Yup, we're all in this together. Many people say we live in a small bubble of happiness in a world of destruction, but I think we're consumed by a bubble of destruction in a world that is naturally kind.

• Like 7

Alright guys, it's past midnight here in India, and I desperately need some sleep! Share the video as much as possible my young padawans! Let's get coldplay to notice this!

Thanks again to all of you, and BRAVO!

...and now, goodnight!:sleeping2:

• Like 9

Alright guys, it's past midnight here in India, and I desperately need some sleep! Share the video as much as possible my young padawans! Let's get coldplay to notice this!

Aaaaaaaaaaa what a great jooob!!!!! Precious!! Love female soprano! We should post it everywhere and write that was a project for Coldplay to wish them good luck for their tour. They MUST see it!

Good night,take a rest and thanks again for doing this video! :)

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg

Good night, Suhit! Get some very well-deserved rest. It would be great to wake up to the news that Coldplay watched the video, wouldn't it? ;D

Goodnight and once again thanks for this amazing project!

• Like 1

Goodnight Suhit sweet dreams :happy:

• Like 1