✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Chorus Project

Suhit

Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which Coldplay song's chorus (or verse, if it's sing-along-ey) would you like to sing?

• Up & Up
    • Fix You
    • Viva la Vida
    • Yellow
    • The Scientist
    • Paradise
    • Birds
    • Up With The Birds

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just played it to my husband and he was REALLY impressed.... said it's as good as anything he's ever heard ! Well impressed, folks.

@Suhit - are you able to tell us the nationalities of everyone who took part ?.... if you've any energy left !!!!

The same story with husband here! ;)

• Like 2

Thanks a bunch guys :)

I don't know the nationalities of everybody who took part though, because all the submissions were anonymous!

Btw, sorry for the late reply!

People may reveal their nationalities if asked. I don't want to speak for everybody tho, they could come forward and volunteer the info if they wish. It would be interesting for sure to know :nice: I am from the United States born and raised here. I have English Scottish and French roots :D

• Like 2

Make that four continents! :D

Btw, does anybody here on the forums know how we could maybe contact buzzfeed.com and send our video to them? If it's interesting enough for them they might publish it..!

• Like 1

Make that four continents! :D

Btw, does anybody here on the forums know how we could maybe contact buzzfeed.com and send our video to them? If it's interesting enough for them they might publish it..!

To post on their facebook and tweet them?

If we flood The Oracle and Anchorman I'm shure they will react! Let's start! :)

I think stephen's sending anchorman a mail about it anyway, so we'll send tweets to The Oracle for now? (because now I'm thinking that if we spam their accounts with it, they might get pissed off :P I'm a very indecisive fellow :| )

• Like 1

Thanks a bunch guys :)

I don't know the nationalities of everybody who took part though, because all the submissions were anonymous!

Btw, sorry for the late reply!

Oh I thought that might have been the case - thanks anyway. Hope you've recovered from all your hard work .