✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-01] First Niagara Center, Buffalo, NY

jc90

Good evening. We are very pleased to announce that the band will perform 12 U.S. arena shows alongside this summer’s U.S. stadium tour. Tickets for the new arena dates go on general sale at 10am local time on Friday, April 15 from Ticketmaster (apart from Detroit, which will be on sale at 10am on Saturday, April 16).

We’re also very happy to confirm that singer-songwriter Alessia Cara will be the main support at all the U.S. shows, with Foxes opening at all of the shows between July 16 and August 6.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So I just read that they had to restart Til Kingdom Come because Chris forgot the lyrics. That reminds me of listening to all the Ghost Stories concert live streams back in 2014. It felt like they had to restart that song almost every fricken time they played it! :laugh3:

• Like 1

• Chris made eye contact with me, waved and asked "are you ok?"
  • The man standing RIGHT NEXT TO ME had his phone taken by Chris during Always In My Head
  • My parents were sitting three rows in front the C-Stage and high fived the band members
  • I GOT A SETLIST!! At the end of the show from a roadie who I believe was Miller (he was a bald guy with glasses?)

• Like 11

• The man standing RIGHT NEXT TO ME had his phone taken by Chris during Always In My Head
  • My parents were sitting three rows in front the C-Stage and high fived the band members
  • I GOT A SETLIST!! At the end of the show from a roadie who I believe was Miller (he was a bald guy with glasses?)

Congratulations!!! :awesome:

Oh, and by the way, Miller is Roadie 42!

• Like 1

What's the secret to getting a setlist? Was Miller just carrying it around or did he pull it off B-stage and give it to you?

I've always wondered!

What's the secret to getting a setlist? Was Miller just carrying it around or did he pull it off B-stage and give it to you?

I've always wondered!

I just stayed by the stage for a few mins after the show ended, then saw Miller walk down the runway with a setlist looking for someone to give it to. I waved and when he noticed me I just kept saying "please?" (kind of gave him puppy dog eyes too :laugh4:). He then pointed towards me and asked one of the arena security guards to hand me the setlist!

• Like 3

Cool article

http://live.buffalonews.com/2016/08/03/coldplay-photo-got/

That Coldplay photo: How I got it

1005446066-Coldplay-12-Cant-e1470225693282-1024x632.jpg

At concerts I’m always looking for something besides the usual "performer in front of microphone" shot.

On Monday night, I got that and more.

Coldplay lead singer Chris Martin was energetically taking advantage of the runway stage in First Niagara Center. He ran by me when suddenly their confetti canons blasted tons of confetti into the crowd, covering everyone on the floor including me, inside my camera bag and clothing.

At concerts I’m always looking for something besides the usual "performer in front of microphone" shot.

On Monday night, I got that and more.

Coldplay lead singer Chris Martin was energetically taking advantage of the runway stage in First Niagara Center. He ran by me when suddenly their confetti canons blasted tons of confetti into the crowd, covering everyone on the floor including me, inside my camera bag and clothing.

[Photos: Cantillon's full concert gallery | Miers' Coldplay review]

Advertisement

It was pretty cool looking, so I waited for him to run back by me through the confetti and I grabbed a couple of frames. I was hoping they would be in focus, because through that chaos, who knows what my autofocus lenses are going to key in on.

To my delight, it was in focus and gave me something very different from the usual concert shot.

• Like 3

I'm thirteen rows back, right against the runway!!!

Please let me ask you, how do you get such awesome tickets?? I have seen them in concert 7 times & always get stuck with nose bleed seats. To be close to the stage would be an absolute dream!!! How can I get so close?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please let me ask you, how do you get such awesome tickets?? I have seen them in concert 7 times & always get stuck with nose bleed seats. To be close to the stage would be an absolute dream!!! How can I get so close?!

I booked them through VIP Nation! On this tour I'm quite sure they reserve a lot of the front seats for VIP ticket holders.

It's funny because the package I bought said I would be seated somewhere in rows 15-26, but then my ticket said row 13!

• Like 3

I booked them through VIP Nation! On this tour I'm quite sure they reserve a lot of the front seats for VIP ticket holders.

It's funny because the package I bought said I would be seated somewhere in rows 15-26, but then my ticket said row 13!

Is this VIP Nation open to the public? Is this something I am able to sign up for?

Thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was my first Coldplay concert, something I've been waiting for for years. I was so overwhelmed during the concert. It was perfect and I didn't know how to feel. It hasn't even fully sunk in yet...now to plan another Coldplay concert...

• Like 6