✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-25] BOK Center, Tulsa, OK

jc90

Guest diogo_sg
Violet Hill was amazing! In no world did I ever dream they would actually play it. Simply perfection :wacky: They also did Don't Panic!

I'm about to head to class, but I managed to get a video of most of it--I'll post it here later

Perfect night, I'm still amped 12 hours later :omgomg:

Hey!! I haven't seen you around here in a long time!! Welcome back :D

YES they actually played Violet Hill!!! If they're willing to play that, then I'm starting to regret not getting tickets for Denver on Monday...

Maybe it was a one off. We'll just have to wait and see

• Like 1

Excuse the terrible camera job--I was trying not to freak out at the fact that they were actually playing my favorite song about 100 feet away from me. Only the very beginning isn't there--again, because I freaked out so much that I couldn't pull out my phone :lol:

EDIT: Also, I know, I'm actually a terrible person for shooting the video vertically

• Like 5

This is a sweet article. I love photography so it's nice to see a photographer's perspective.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/scene/seen/seen-wrapped-up-in-music/article_6d500738-dcbd-56a7-845c-c7e19a1d8f46.html

Seen: Wrapped up in music

57c07559bf48a.image.jpg?resize=300%2C200

A woman in the VIP section dances while confetti falls around her during the Coldplay concert at the BOK Center in Tulsa on Thursday. NICOLE BOLIAUX/Tulsa World

Posted: Sunday, August 28, 2016 12:00 am

By Nicole Boliaux Tulsa World | 0 comments

The best seat at any concert is in the pit. At least for the first three songs. As a photographer at a concert in an arena as big as the BOK Center, it can be overwhelming. You are in a pack of five to 10 other photographers and are only allowed to move a few feet in either direction. Everyone is fighting over the best shot of the performer. I wanted to capture the best moment of the Coldplay show Thursday night, whether it be on stage or in the crowd. I watched the people around me in between shots of the performance. A woman in the crowd not too far from me caught my eye. She was completely taken over by the music. With her hands in the air and her eyes closed, she completely encompassed the ideal concert experience. Whoever you are, mystery woman, I’m glad you had such a wonderful time.

57bfb3a92f42a.image.jpg?resize=760%2C507People in the VIP section take iPhone photos during the Coldplay concert at the BOK Center on Thursday.

57bfb3a612317.image.jpg?resize=760%2C507A couple in the VIP section embrace during the Coldplay concert at the BOK Center.

57bfb3a70a2af.image.jpg?resize=760%2C507Chris Martin, lead singer of Coldplay, performs at the BOK center in Tulsa.

John Clanton 918-581-8453

• Like 6