✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-25] BOK Center, Tulsa, OK

jc90

Good evening. We are very pleased to announce that the band will perform 12 U.S. arena shows alongside this summer’s U.S. stadium tour. Tickets for the new arena dates go on general sale at 10am local time on Friday, April 15 from Ticketmaster (apart from Detroit, which will be on sale at 10am on Saturday, April 16).

We’re also very happy to confirm that singer-songwriter Alessia Cara will be the main support at all the U.S. shows, with Foxes opening at all of the shows between July 16 and August 6.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Hey! Do you guys know which song you'll be suggesting for the show? I have 3 in mind, (Talk, Life in Technicolor ii, and A Rush of Blood To The Head) and if a lot of people are choosing one of those, I won't suggest it because it'll probably get played anyway.

Hello! Talk is a banned song... They (Chris and Jonny) haha have said a lot times that they are not gonna play it again, because of Guy, He seems to hate it :(

LITii is an excellent choice btw and AROBTTH too, they have only played it one time during this tour! Good luck and enjoy you concert.

Hey! Do you guys know which song you'll be suggesting for the show? I have 3 in mind, (Talk, Life in Technicolor ii, and A Rush of Blood To The Head) and if a lot of people are choosing one of those, I won't suggest it because it'll probably get played anyway.

Strawberry Swing, Green Eyes or Shiver. Still debating...

Hello! Talk is a banned song... They (Chris and Jonny) haha have said a lot times that they are not gonna play it again, because of Guy, He seems to hate it :(

LITii is an excellent choice btw and AROBTTH too, they have only played it one time during this tour! Good luck and enjoy you concert.

Hey, you never know, they might be willing to try Talk on C-stage, so I would still say go for the request! Maybe I have a head full of dreams, but if you never try, you'll never know...

They already played ARoBttH, so that's definitely a possibility. Also, LiT2 is a great choice! I've never heard of anyone requesting Talk or LiT2 so I would choose one of these.

Hey, you never know, they might be willing to try Talk on C-stage, so I would still say go for the request! Maybe I have a head full of dreams, but if you never try, you'll never know...

They already played ARoBttH, so that's definitely a possibility. Also, LiT2 is a great choice! I've never heard of anyone requesting Talk or LiT2 so I would choose one of these.

LITii is THE BEST CHOICE

Okay, I am going crazy right now. :laugh1:

I think they won't play Life In Technicolor ii anymore, unfortunately. The chance is just too damn small. (And yes, I know they did AROBTTH sometime ago!) I am saying that this request thing isn't really that spectacular, in my opinion. Nearly all of their shows they put on a request video of someone that has requested Don't Panic for example. Which is a great song - we've heard it so often as well. As they will do this forever, perhaps it's better if they won't do requests anymore.

• Like 2

LITii is THE BEST CHOICE

I think they won't play Life In Technicolor ii anymore, unfortunately. The chance is just too damn small. (And yes, I know they did AROBTTH sometime ago!) I am saying that this request thing isn't really that spectacular, in my opinion. Nearly all of their shows they put on a request video of someone that has requested Don't Panic for example. Which is a great song - we've heard it so often as well. As they will do this forever, perhaps it's better if they won't do requests anymore.

I kinda agree but not all the way lmao. :laugh2: I think you're right that the chances are small, but WHAT IF they played Talk or LiT2 JUST ONCE during the tour? Wouldn't that be awesome?

LITii is THE BEST CHOICE

I kinda agree but not all the way lmao. :laugh2: I think you're right that the chances are small, but WHAT IF they played Talk or LiT2 JUST ONCE during the tour? Wouldn't that be awesome?

Just to be safe, how about Lovers in Japan? Have they played it recently? Is it banned?

Just to be safe, how about Lovers in Japan? Have they played it recently? Is it banned?

Yeahh they played LIJ I think twice in the European leg, but not as a request, was played at the B stage!

• 2 weeks later...

I am from San Antonio and I am attending the Dallas show two days later but I am seriously thinking about flying to Tulsa for this show before going to Dallas...Any Coldplayers here want to hang out and grab come drinks/food before the show?? I am 60-70% sure about purchasing a ticket and going but It'd be even cooler if I met up with some hardcore fans before ;)

BTW - I want to hear LiJ or LiTii during for the request song!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm giving up on the song requests. From what I've heard, they're not picking songs that they usually don't play, but they're doing ones like Lovers in Japan and Don't Panic. But I'm still SUPER EXCITED to see them! It'll the first Coldplay show I've been to and I'm ecstatic! I'm counting down the days by now. :dance:

• Like 2